Reviews for Sniveling?
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
That is soooo sad! I can't stop crying! This is the saddest fanfiction ever! Thank you so much for making this! Poor Snape...
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Damn. Of course, Obliviate is perfect for that...
Petrichor-3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I likes it alot! Just wanted to say that! :)
Hi chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Yor right I DID want to. That had tear in my eyes and a part of me hated the world at the moment. How could people be so cruel?
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ahh so good! Didn't want him to obliviate James though :(

SO GOOD!
Luvandia chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Congratulations, you are the first person who has made me cry over the internet. Dear God, I want to hug Snape so badly.

Keep writing, you have the greatest ability to put emotions into words so effectively that it made a woman, bearing the attitude of Filch, have a single tear roll down her face. Your talents in this area may have even surpassed J.K. Rowling.
ShadowedPlague chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I absolutely SWEAR on all things SYNYSTER THAT HE DOESN'T DESERVE HALF OF THE SHIT THAT IS DISHED OUT TO HIM! SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE HATE HIM AND THE ONLY THING HE DID WAS EXIST!
Paraplueschi chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aww, no Snape, don't obliviate him! D:

I really liked this short story. Well written, and the characters stayed true to their character over all. Very good for a first!
HideTheDecay chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow. I really want there to be more. I'd give you a really lengthy review, but I'm rather tired. Instead, I'll just say that I really enjoyed it and regret that it will not continue. The ending was brilliant regardless.
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Hi! I like this storu very much! Too bad Severus obliviated James in the end...but well...maybe this is the way is supposed to be. You are the author after all. I really like this one.

Take care!

Rocio
BLAHBLAHBLAH92831 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Agh, I LOVE stories about sev's past. You fit the canon well, and the story's nice and angsty, but without being over dramatic or 'whiny'.

Great job broski!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I like the story.
Severus Rogue chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Ow, damn it! Why is he oblivate James? Argh!

Hum. Sorry. First, one thing: I can read and understand the english, but write it is horrible, so forgive every of these mistakes...

Now.

I just like that story! Short, but really cool! :) honesty, really like it!

Hope I'll see another of your story with Severus soon... :)

See ya!

Mini
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That was incredibly good. Heartbreakingly sad, and really fit in nicely with canon due to the obliviate.
Mei chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I enjoyed you storey.

I like how you gave james a sole and snape a face.

I would also like to ask that you do another for my sake if anyone elses. I enjoy all kinds of storeys if I can read it I tend to like it. So sorry however I have no criticism, constructive or other. Yor speling is good and word use, Oh and the way you bild the storey is so we the audiance can understand.

Thank You!