Reviews for The Uniform
NuttyCatMomma chapter 3 . 1/28
ROFL! I tried the search on Bing and got the same result! But seriously, what caused the explosion? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL
Var Devonshire chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
LOL Loved the who Red Shirt gag. Thanks for the laughs. Var
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
did not think it would be funny, and I kept wondering what the new uniforms looked like. When I read it, it was hilarious. and thinking back to the original STAR TREK the one in the red shirt w/ black collar always got from the monster or what have you. he always got in and noone remembered his name. he was there to get killed off.
A Lee En chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Oh, my side hurts from laughing so hard at the ending. Love it!
sandybeliever chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Debra - I burst out laughing at the end. Very very cute!
SaraiEsq chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Of course! Nicely played.
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Uzumaki is currently ROFLherFAO at the A.N. Friggin hilarious man!

Awesome story! I'll have to read the other Kanda stories.
Black-Angel-001 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
-holds oxygen mask over mouth and nose for a second as extreme laughter has caused deprivation of oxygen, pulls mask away- oh, i haven't laughed like this at a story in so long! hilarious! and true! totally true! in star treck, the guys in red always end up dead! -puts mask back and and tries to breath and laugh at the same time-
crokettsgirl chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
This was so cute and funny. And I'm a Star Trek nut the original. And yes, I've heard of the red shirt guy in star trek, I believe they are security man who are nameless most of the time and usually die..lmao. excellent story I was laughing, loved Johnny with telling Roy that his name was Roy. You just have such a great way with the plots, the banter and holding true to character, Sue
Mulderette chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Lol - that was great. I just found out about the whole Star Trek red shirt stuff recently when a Trekkie friend of mine tutored me before the movie :) I just love your writing. Excellent work!
waikiki23 chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
I really liked this story. Poor Johnny is always the target.
DixieDavenport chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Cute, even though I'm not a Star Trek fan I can see Johnny being very upset about any type of change. At least they weren't neon orange!
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Good reading so far - just have missed what was supposed to happen to Joanne and Roy -guess I need to back track some.
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Got my interest up so far!
Thaena chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Hilarious! I guessed about the shirt right away! Loved the whole drill part. I got to play a red tag myself once, got mistakenly tagged yellow because they asked me if I knew my name and I said yes but they never asked me what my name was! They didn't have anybody keeping an eye on the wounded so I got up and wondered away. Ended up coding before transport because they missed altered mental status from head injury. Course, they also black tagged a respiratory arrest without checking too!