Reviews for Rush
cfccfc chapter 11 . 10/9/2015
Although my part of the Mother Lode has a lot more oaks and a lot fewer pines so that yellow layer of pollen was never that thick, the Gold Rush history you told, both real and fabricated for your story, brought its own brand of nostalgia and homesickness to me.

And what a great story it is. I love how you included the Chinese immigrants' contribution to the Mother Lode (yes, there is a real reason why just about every little town along Highway 49 has its own Chinese restaurant ), and a Lotta Crabtree stand-in. But mostly, I loved how you put our boys into a well-spun ghost tale that had all the elements that make a story strong: mystery, intrigue, romance, and tragedy.
M.J.Ellsworth chapter 11 . 9/17/2015
Loved this story! You do great work. Hope to see more from you soon!
Jeanne chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
Loved this story. Great work.
karonkgb chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
SULFUR SHOWERS! I shall look at pollen again.

Great reading, like watching a Saturday Martina. Terrain, plot and action, details and dialogue are all well placed. I could see the yellow dust swirling over Baby's slick shiny paint as Dean stares about in bewilderment.

Plus, there is a next chapter ready to read.

Just a point of personal curiosity, is it a macho male things these two brothers never rest against some kind of actual pillow considering how much time they spend sleeping in the car?
London75 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I really like the story about Dean in a knee brace, haven't read any knee stories yet! I like the first chapter.
janny.verveer chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
Waaahhhh that werewolf was not what the doctor ordered for sammy :( They just can't catcha break! Great story!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
god this was incredible. the plotline, the characters... and i got chills at the end! almost all your stories' endings have given me chills. i just went through every story of yours and i am so enamored with your writing. you are awesome. thanks for the wonderful stories.
Avalonemyst chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
This story was just amazing. The historical detail the detail into the boys' quirks. The story read like an episode I think that this story would've made a better episode than Heart. Great writing!
merannoeu chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
Great story

I loved the brotherly moments (some of them 'X rated'-would like to see more instead of less, but that's just me!). I liked how you presented them-very realistic. What do you think of season 6? Another story please!
Greeniron chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
This was nicely done. The character exploration fits well into the canon and the historical background was intriguing. Thank you for posting this!
scootersmom chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
I thought your story was wonderful! Such great interaction between the guys as they each try to look out for each other. I just finished reading all of your stories and loved every one! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with the rest of us! I see it has been a long time since you have written anything. I hope you will write more! I don't really care much for most of season 5 or 6 so far (why do they always have to make Sam a bad guy! and where is the brotherly love?) Us fanfic folk have to keep the REAL guys' stories going! Please, please, please write more! YOu have a great talent.
Marlowe97 chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
Oh wow.

Your writing is really damn good, I tell ya - maybe you know but I think you won't mind hearing it again, once in a while.

This story had it all: a good, captivating case, interesting OCs, some heartache and yay, action! Also, as morbid as it seems, I have a thing for Dean with a strapped leg - ever since "The end", I think. So that leg-brace did well for me, if not for Dean.

I loved this sooooo much, especially since we don't get that many cases with an interesting back-story behind it anymore on screen :-(

So this here will be in my faves, will be in my bookmarks and I'll make damn sure that others know about it and your other stories. Thanks for writing and sharing

Marlowe
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
“Depends on what you mean by ‘real,’”

- Oh, Sam, you wit you

And I love reading your POVs from Dean. I can't get over how very Dean they are. YAY ]

The more I read of this the more I love it... so eery right now.

Okay, LOVE the last line on this one... conveys it all so well ] Dean running despite a handicap...
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
You capture everyone so well! Even the voice of their Dad in Sam's head! I bow to your talent... (and thank homeric again for the recomendation!)

“Sam, I said I’m fine—quit pawing me.”

- I cant help quoting you! Dean is just so Dean ] I am one happy girl right now...

Truth was, amateur ghost-hunters like those two jokers back in Texas were everywhere,

-hehe, nice ]
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Nice intro, very Supernatural!

Dean couldn’t bring himself to accept there might be evil in his beloved little brother, and for that unquenchable faith Sam was grateful.

- such a change to the current season...

Dean had made it abundantly clear that there was no way in hell he’d be wearing shorts during his recuperation

- I cant help laughing now! The image of that gorgeous man in shorts... Dean is not a shorts man at all!

“This is so not the way I’m used to using this back seat, Sammy,”

- very Dean ]