Reviews for Amaranthine
cy-grl chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I really enjoyed this!
Cattiechaos chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Gosh, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this fic. Very well-written, everyone's characterization was spot-on, and we finally get a glimpse into the mysterious pasts of Deidara and Hidan. It really struck me that you wrote about Hidan being not completely sane, and that he started to go insane at a certain age. That was my favorite bit, oddly. Thanks for the great read!
see1like chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
This was sweet and way too short _
Dreams of Shadows chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
my fav as well!

It is so kawaii! -

I wouldn't mind being part O-
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
XD I love the Akatsuki SO much (they're the only reason I've stuck with Naruto so far), and this pairing really appeased to my love of crack pairings. You wouldn't think they'd work together ('specially with Itachi thrown in), but you pulled it off. I hope this isn't the last you write of this couple, they're fantastic.

~Compy
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
DAMN! BEST STORY EVA! I LOVED IT!
Darkfire75 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
As a fellow HiDeiTachi fan and writer, I LOVED this. It was beautiful and sad and just what I needed. I haven't written much of this threesome (or drawn them for that matter) in a long time, so I'm hoping that by reading this it might break the writer's block I have :D
Grievous daydreamer chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
That was really sweet, and nicely done. :) I never really thought about the three of them even acknowledging each other properly before. Cute! _
black55widow chapter 1 . 1/17/2009