Reviews for Hearts On Fire
carey1090 chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
Great story, Can't wait to read more update as soon as you can.
riahray chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
I liked the lemon in this chapter! But enough fluff, where is the angst, bring it on. Oh, and please update soon! ;)
BlueDiamondRing chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
I have liked this story and hope you are back to finish it. I am going to have to go back alittle in chapters because I have forgotten some of it and am lost in it. Thanks for getting back to it.

BlueDiamondRing
antariangirl93 chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
o yeah! It's getting hot in here. lol

I loved it! Glad that they're "together" together. They deserve it and I'm guessing James has somethin to do with this story cause something has to go wrong to have a story! I hope I find out what it is soon!

Good luck!
FrogQueenLaurel chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
AWESOME! I love this story! Can't wait for more!
nsanity24 chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
freaking amazing chapter!

update soon por favor! ]
Paige66 chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
There is only one word to describe this chapter... with a capital W.O.W, WOW! please dont make me wait for the next chapter! Great job and cant wait for the next 1 :D
twifan7731 chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
WOW - what a way to enjoy chocolate! Very hot. She is so taking that chance with Edward please! Can't wait for more.
noseinabook chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
I have missed your story and I was so pleased when the update popped into my inbox. Great chapter. I love molten chocolate cake. What a visual. Also, the end when they said ILY without saying it - perfect. What a sweet, beautiful, passionate chapter. Always looking forward to more...
Edlovesme chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
Holy crap! that was hot as hell.I have to go attack my husband now. Not only was that a really really good lemon, but I totally felt the love and emotion that their encounter carried. Good job.
edward5953 chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
I am so glad ur back writing this story miss reading it. Update soon
beachblonde2244 chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
Wow I only started reading this story last night and it has fastly become one of my favorites! They're such a cute couple :) please update soon so we can get to the sexy firefighters!
FairyPriestess chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
I love I that Edward passed the test! Lookingforward to more!
happyhippy chapter 11 . 7/16/2009