Reviews for My Brother's Keeper
sparkycola1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is so well written - so perfectly in character :) Great job.

Sparky
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
i love this so much it made me tear up
lrigD chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Loved it. I'm disturbed by the amount of slash stories here - I'm so glad that there's also this kind of stories, with pure friendship (or, as BJ -or you, actually- rightly say in this fic, so much more than friendship). well done!
Electric Light Shadow Boxer chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
"You needed to experience Hawkeye firsthand to understand Hawkeye."

Oh bravo! I especially like the way you describe Peg's inability to understand. I know this was probably a one shot but I would dearly love to see a continuation.
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw.
Emily chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I am very proud to say that I read it all and it was marvolus I really liked how you captured B.J. I never noticed in the show that they left a lot of B.J.'s feelings out this piece really got me.
Images of Broken Light chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aw... I loved this story. The way you write, it's just like you're sitting in BJ's head, hearing his innermost thoughts... It's, in a word, amazing. Love it *faves!*

Images of Broken Light
silverfox588 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
you really caught BJ's attitude. i like it. i think you should write another chapter, i'd read it.
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh I like this story! I think it's just great. The last line reminds me of Mr. Smith Goes To Washington, when he says "My father used to say the only causes worth fighting for were the lost ones."
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
You always have the best endings to your stories. There was a real sadness to this one. Everyone needs a friend like B.J. It was too bad that Peg wasn't more understanding, although that was realistic. And B.J. would definitely notice if Hawk was drinking more than usual. Nice job.
Mistress Twist chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
That was AMAZING! OMG, that was good, so powerful and this scene should of been in with "Hawk's Nightmare", my favorite episode. Awesome job! :D
beahawk chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wonderful chapter. I was surprised by Peg's reaction as well but, as BJ so rightly said, something probably got lost in translation . I can imagine that once she met Hawkeye and saw how vulnerable he really was she would love him.

I love how you write the friendship between BJ and Hawkeye.

Please update soon.