Reviews for Of flowers, hands, and hearts
jenn chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
love it:)..yes, she's done w/this version of him.
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I love it! And I completely agree with you about that episode. A lot of people are mad at Blair for what she did after telling Chuck she'd stand by him, but I'm on her side. Chuck hasn't been himself at all and she shouldn't have to fight for the jackass version of him that treats her like crap. And I hate that he acts almost like she's his safety net. He only ever goes to her when he's lost everything else. She should be the priority, not the last resort.

Anyway, enough ranting. This piece was so amazing. I can definitely see Blair doing this and thinking this after that episode. It's so beautifully written. Great job!
Brookebynature chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I LOVE that you recognise she's not done, because we all know she's not and she never will be. He won't either, just he needs to get back to himself before he can chase her again. Thats what I love in the show - Chuck chasing Blair. Totally heart your loast two lines "And she wouldn' take it back from him. Even if she could."

Also, the title, LOVE IT. Sorry to keep using capitals but it's the only way I can express emotion via this review tool.

Saved this from when I returned from work, saw it in my inbox this morning but I was like 'nope, gonna wait' and I'm glad I did cause I wouldn't have been able to review properly otherwise.

Still waiting (not so patiently) for an update to Mahogany (or TTE) but as I've said before, I'm greedy. I never will be satisfied.

Gracie x
ashtondene chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Lynne,

This was brills. Seriously and your authors note, very comforting and a good way to look at all the epic C/B that has been taking place this season.

I'm so glad I stumbled across this!

ashton
icemaiden-darkangel chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
;)
Gaara-l0ve chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
It was heart-breathtakingly sad but very beautiful.

Well done.
BookCaseGirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
ah. sad. very, very sad. but it was really nice, too. great writing!
o-seastarved chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I like the tweaking at the end! It fits very very well. Especially the last few sentences. I'm glad you didn't change them too much. I like the repetition of the italicized line a lot. Well done! Also kudos to your Author's Note, my sentiments exactly!
luneress chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
this was really really good. really heartbreaking but good none the less.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
loved it update soon
TheMusicLives chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
-claps- Bravo!

I was kinda hoping you'd steal this title... I loved it. :P And I'm glad you did too.

This is pure perfection. Love the words you used to the flowers/heart comparison, to every bit of yourself you used to write it.

I see the tweak in the last multi-sentence line... and it's perfect. Seriously. I'm glad you were able to figure it out.

Beautiful, darling. -kiss- Love you.
ArtemisCharmed chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow, comparing herself to how she was before? Wow. Poor girl. *snifs* I love how you're written the emotions, especially about her heart. *snifs*

And I'm with you on the eppie. It was good and needed and they'll both grow up, hopefully.
JenCort81 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I so friggin' love you. Like seriously. That was beautiful. :bawl: Love the wonderful distinction of Charles and Chuck...her heart at his feet and not being her own...oh lord...his having breathed life into her. So pretty, bb. I loved the earlier line about the weight of her then future on her hand...just utterly amazing. :kiss:
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I love your author's note. ) It's like summarizing our novel of PMs into one little snippet. Fantastic! D

hehe. it seems like a LOT of people are writing 2x15 oneshots from this scene, and I'm planning on doing it too, so I have no excuse. lol. XD But anyways, it was lovely and intense and I was even a bit offended in the beginning when she seemed to be referring to herself as the girl she was when she was with Nate...but I got over it (lol XD) and I loved the ending and how you suggested that she couldn't throw her heart at Chuck anymore, b/c he already had it...and she wouldn't take it back, even if she could. Wow. *breatheless* that was amazing. )