Reviews for Bite the hand that feeds you
livi chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Wow u really hate robin huh...
guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
amazing! You have a great writing technique and your plot was awesome! Carry on writing more stories, your talented!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
i loved it at first dident think was gong to like it but t turned out really good!
ThatGirlYouThoughtWasQuiet chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
This was flippin amazing! I love you soon much right now!
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Haha, lol.

Like the end bit.

"...Take a nap?"

"At least you got an easy job."
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Cool! XD in character!
piratechicka chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
Great story! I'm not sure how I feel about Robin being a murderer, but I do love everything else about this!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
I loved it. And this makes me hate Robin. XD
converselover47 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
being scared is hardly something Jinx would be, i mean she stood up to Madame Rouge for crying out loud!
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
I love this! You are an amazing, talented person! If anyone ever, EVER tells you otherwise, DON'T BELIEVE THEM! I'm sorry I didn't comment on every chapter! I was too caught up in the plot... I would never have gotten the idea that Robin would murder! Wow, your imagination is amazing! I am now one your very own fans! YAY! Keep up the good work!

This comment is worth one ton of love! 333333
LttlBlcKitty chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
i hate robin thats plain wrong. robin should be arrested
angelrider13 chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Whoa...totally didn't see any of that coming...
RebellaGrayson chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
I like the story. The only thing I dont exactly like is putting Robin in a bad light. He's like my faveorite superhero. I guess I see why you did it. He is a little cold and stuff. And you needed a climax. Other than that it was a great story. Loved it.
camisado chapter 9 . 11/8/2009
lolz robin reminds me of light from death note
Authoress-in-training chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
The end got a little scary until I realized that you were just trying to write it like the original episode, with Robin in the Madame Rouge character. (Admittedly, I did have a hard time believing that Robin could be a killer - when you first introduced that plot twist, I was pretty sure Jinx was just trying to trick Kid again - but you wrote it out so amazingly that by the end I started to really get into it).

Jinx and KF were so sweet at the end. You can't just leave it there! Write a sequel, or at the very least, an epilogue! (I'd be happy to help in any way possible, if you need any).

- Authoress