Reviews for Persona 4 Five Years Later
LeafyDream chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
Its a real shame this story had to end here, but hey, that's your choice. Its cool.

I'm glad it least had an ending where we can assume what happened next. Happily Ever After...and Ai being pissed about her bike.

This was a great read with some fantastic moments. It really felt like a sniff off game for Persona 4. I really enjoyed it, and while I understand not having any desire to write for it more or just being too busy, I hope one day it can be completed. Maybe?

Long story short, great story.
LeafyDream chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
Ah, in true anime fashion. The Final Boss is never just the Final Boss.

Kick his ass, guys!
LeafyDream chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
Another great chapter. These last ones are hitting it out of the park. Loved Naoto's look manic moment.

Really glad you dropped a few light moments to ease the tension. Good work. Feels like a literature version of Persona 4.5 or something.
LeafyDream chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
I just want to take a moment to say how awesome it is that you included the minor characters along for the ride. Really awesome of you! Really gets me pumped to see the story go!
LeafyDream chapter 15 . 12/9/2015
Ooooh. Meta. I respect that. Also, deeply depressing and horrifying to my poor heart.

I love it! Great job with the feels and emotions. Very depressing.
LeafyDream chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
I think you are a great writer. You are nailing all of it! I love the romance, of course, but the adventure and action actually does bring me in. Bravo, I wasn't expecting that.
LeafyDream chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
This story is nothing short of awe-inspiring so far. I love it. You do an amazing job!
Dark White Fang chapter 22 . 11/9/2015
Dommage, il manque juste l'├ępilogue
FortunatexFool-P4G chapter 22 . 6/13/2015
... is there more?
Anonymous chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
Amazing fan fiction, beautiful new concept, perfect character cast, oh my god, Nanako getting a persona, genius. I do wish for a more proper ending chapter though, I'd love a sequel.
Lambdadelta of the Absolute chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I've been wanting to read this story for a while. I can't stand the Chie/Yosuke ship, but this looks like a good opening chapter.
Leo-Novum chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Just nit picking here but the upright death means a great change or transformation while the reversed death means resisting a change or transformation or simply being unable to change.
Miaka Kiri chapter 22 . 8/14/2013
Oo! This is awesome! I love how the characterization is done, and it's cool to see the characters grown up! *_*
WellBattle6 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
That 1 Portal reference made this hillarious.
Jozern chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
Excellent story, excellent characters. I'm really hoping for the few final chapters. A really great story to be read.