Reviews for Persona 4 Five Years Later
Anonymous chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
Amazing fan fiction, beautiful new concept, perfect character cast, oh my god, Nanako getting a persona, genius. I do wish for a more proper ending chapter though, I'd love a sequel.
Lambdadelta of the Absolute chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I've been wanting to read this story for a while. I can't stand the Chie/Yosuke ship, but this looks like a good opening chapter.
Leo-Novum chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Just nit picking here but the upright death means a great change or transformation while the reversed death means resisting a change or transformation or simply being unable to change.
Miaka Kiri chapter 22 . 8/14/2013
Oo! This is awesome! I love how the characterization is done, and it's cool to see the characters grown up! *_*
WellBattle6 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
That 1 Portal reference made this hillarious.
Jozern chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
Excellent story, excellent characters. I'm really hoping for the few final chapters. A really great story to be read.
Arawn D. Draven chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Very interesting story! I can only hope that one day you'll write the end of it.
Arawn D. Draven chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
One chapter, and already a fav'. Great way of writing, so keep up the good work!
tris2 chapter 22 . 4/10/2012
This was completely wonderful. Thank you so much for the time and effort you have clearly put into your writing. I followed a link from TV Tropes to your work and am very glad that I did!
Love Psycho chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
Dude...you keep calling Kanzeon Himiko...you need to work on that...
Love Psycho chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
You accidentally refered to Kanzeon as Himiko at one point. Just thought I'd point it out.

Great fic!
Insanity Lord chapter 22 . 12/6/2011
You better finish this! IT IS WAY TOO EPIC TO DIE!

- Insanity Lord.
TooLazyToThinkOneUp chapter 15 . 11/26/2011
First, a bit of coincidences

I just got an alert for ch 111 of P4 the answer

At this moment of time you have 111 reviews

And I just finished watching a sermon by charles stanley on "holding to tightly"

This is silly of me and I know that if anything this should be. Anonymous because of embarresment, but what the hell.

In the bad end, Naoto held on too tightly to her hat. (That is, the things attached with it) and in the end, she lost it, along with her life

And you can mess with the number 111 to get 13(that is, death)

Or hell you can deal with the fact that I'm pretty sure I finished ch 15 on 8:13 pm where I am ,and it's raining outside too.

Symbolism making is fun isn't it...

Story subscribed and favorited
DuskOkami chapter 22 . 10/4/2011
Probably one of the most well written and beautifully made stories I've ever been given the pleasure to witness. Thank you for such a wonderful gift, I can't wait to see if this story will go on.
Ayu chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Awesome story, I really enjoyed reading it. I am waiting for any update, hoping to read more.