Reviews for Pain And Confusion
Lexy chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Go figure Sam's about half dead and his first worry is Dean and the he asks if the dear is okay, typical Sam worried about everybody else before himself
Lexy chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Oh Sammy , hey, stay with us Sammy, comeon stay awake, Dean'll patch you up, but for now you have to stay awake, please * rubbing a hand through Sam's hair comfortingly* come on Sammy , don't give up now
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wait wait wait , what the hell happened ? Who got hurt? And why isn't someone there helping him?
ccase13 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
This was a great story. Even the greatest supernatural hunters are not immune to the lethality of deer in the road.

Dean shouldn't have jerked the wheel, it's almost always safer to just hit them head on. Bobby Singer did his usual great job of hauling them out of trouble.
Kit turned Mighty chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
I had to review for this chapter because Sammy is too cute. He asked if the deer was okay? Ja! I was wary that Sam was the one hurt, not Dean, but I like this.
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
God girl! What a beautiful story with the perfect ending. To be honest, The work you put into this is completely different than anything you've done in quite some time and it shows that you've changed your style and definitely put love into what you're doing now. I can't wait for more stories and detail like this from you, both in the nutcracker and the one you know I'm waiting for with bated breath! Keep up the great work my friend!

Madebyme chapter 4 . 1/29/2009

Aw that was great and I'm so pleased that you decided to post this chapter, it worked really well! I really liked your blood trail on the snow and Dean taking care of brother, I'm such a sucker for that, as you know!

This was a fab fic and you shouldn't be surpised that it got such positive feedback, you deserved it all and more. Looking forward to your next adventure. Take care and best wishes, Madebyme.x
supernatfem76 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Excellent description of the car hitting the deer, Dean's experience after the crash, the surroundings and an injured Sammy. This was another good story from you. I look forward to continuing to read The Nutcracker and future stories from you.
RedDragen chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
I am sad this story is at the end. I enjoyed reading this story.
vonnie836 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
I loved Dean's POV, it told the whole story about Sam having a cold, being hurt from the hunt and going missing in the blizzard. Dean looking for him and how he felt about Sam asking how he was doing, being worried about some creature hurting Dean and about the deer. Dean taking care of Sam until he can't anymore, Bobby finding them and Dean giving everything he has and more until he knows Sam is okay, then finally resting. Definitely great story and wonderfully written. Can't wait for what you got up your sleeve next. Hugs, Vonnie chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Awesome final chapter, loved it from Dean's POV as it explained the previous chapters.

You got perfectly Dean's worry over his sick brother, not wanting to stop for the night in the junker as they were ill prepared for the temperatures, then his horror as they crashed and panic when he finally came too and realised Sam was missing. Kinda good that it was snowy as he could easily follow Sam's blood trail. Perfect too ringing Bobby and then finding Sam by his mobile phone ring.

Again perfect, Dean trying to get Sam back to wait for Bobby but then realising they would be mad to carry on in the snow and having to stop and wait for rescue.

And just total Dean, refusing any help with patching Sam up and not giving in to his fatigue until Sam mumbled. Only then was it okay for Dean to rest.

Awesome fic, so glad it turned into a multi chapter!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
If they were in a crash, they'd need tests to check for internal damage, internal bleeding. Just wondering, why's everything in italics? lol. Really great story. I aboslutely loved the last chapter most! Awesome work here.
sunnyjunedays chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
Hi, You certainly wrapped this story up perfectly. The horror of Dean when he realised his brother was missing and hurt was perfect. And Bobby, what would these boys do without the father figure that he is.

Loved it, thank you. x
supernaturalbuffy chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
I really liked it. The protectiveness of both brothers for the other is truly Sam and Dean. I was kind of wondering if you would do Bobby's perspective next, but this is a good ending to. The fact that Dean wouldn't rest until Sam said so was a nice touch.
friendly chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
nice job. I wouldlove to see a little more..