Reviews for So?
yangatheart chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Thanks, love the angst. Thought you did really well portraying Owen.
battleaxe chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
I have read many fanfics, and i have to say this was the best one. no offence to any other writer but you did such a good job. what a smart and beutifully written piece. i am going to be selfish and ask for you to continue.

you filled in the gaps for the parts that we did not see.

i love the line "...so he sat on the edge of the bed watching

in a suit staring at him in the mirror, thinking."

faboulous writing thatnk you.

and... i love your disclaimer, owen has taken up residence in my head too... quite quite worrying.
equisetum chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I like the distinction you make about her seeing the damage, but not wanting to fix him-just wanting him. So many fics are into the fixing. Nice Cristina pov.
McLoving Grey's chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Wow, that was so deep. I loved the chapter. I love your writing. The descrption of bot Owen's and Cristina's character is awesome.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)

Keep up the good waork and...

Update soon! :)
nikkitan89 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
nice! i like it. thanks for writing it. wish u'd continue though.
ohcyfan chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Great read. I really enjoy your writing. I hope you're going to continue with this one.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Wow...awesome fic...I really like the introspective writing.
blackbutterflies chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Love this line: Drunk and fully clothed. And he let her into his darkness.

Awesome. I liked getting to see Cristina's thoughts.
McLoving Grey's chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Argh, how col! :D

I loved it, seriously, it was really good. The description was so great and fitting.

I hope you'll continue this, PLEASE! That'd be so awesome! :)
nikkitan89 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
such a nice start! i can't wait for more. please do update soon.
Clockwork-Hobo101 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
That was so beautifully written, and just amazing... Loved the description- those sort of finite details that you do notice in those moments of quiet.

Great fic. And I hope you write more for Owen and Cristina, because you capture the both of them so well.

Perfect One-Shot _
Rachel2008 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Aw, that was lovely. I liked it very much, mostly how Cristin can read him so well. I wish you had worked a bit more on the after than on the detailed before, because so much has happened in the after and I'm curious to what you could have done.

Love this line: "knowing that on the bathroom floor her beautiful cashmere jumper lay in a matted, puddled heap. No doubt it would be four sizes smaller by the time it had dried." Details like that just kill me, the little normal stuff part of life it. :)

Are you going to write more?

Take care.