Reviews for Bloodline Part 2 of The Jutsu of Love
AnonnymA chapter 50 . 7/17
DAT ENDING, THO! Oh man. I knew it was gonna happen.. I was trembling as it happened... and my mind is still blown after it happened! Good job my friend!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 50 . 12/1/2016
Story is absolutely amazing! The only criticism I could give that the constant need of reassurance gets a little annoying. But that is a very minor flaw, everything else is pure genius! :D
johnathan C2 chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
Ikinmko
MADDOG789 chapter 35 . 7/1/2016
Another page I love to read again, again, again, again and again and hay if it is not lat I wood lik to wish you a very happy birthday
MADDOG789 chapter 32 . 6/29/2016
Hhhhh I have lost track of how many times I have read this chapters but still love it and can not help but say MYDICK MYBALLS MYDICK
send2sachin8 chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
Man... she saw the yondaime in naruto. Awesome writing..!
brutusjr chapter 32 . 5/7/2016
Extremely well done...
It's about time those two had a moment of nothing but happiness.
IchBinButter chapter 23 . 4/21/2016
OMG. Bloody but good.
MADDOG789 chapter 50 . 3/8/2016
Even better than the first one you published love even more if you were a good friend of mine I wood give you a big fat wet kiss on the mouth right now for such a awesome story on naruto & hinata and HAPPY BIRTHDAY and i am so sorry about you losing someone
g.o.d chapter 50 . 1/2/2016
In part 1 Saskura and Sauke obviously were in love with each other and now you pull this shit. Oh, I know, you're jealous because SS is a better ship than retarded NH. Go kill yourself, fucking loser.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/2/2016
la morte di orochimaru e 1 spettacolo
Starfire99 chapter 28 . 8/15/2015
Something is confusing me here. Why is Naruto throwing such a fit over Koharu and Homura being killed by Tsunade and Jiraiya when Naruto told them last chapter that they could do whatever they wanted with the council. He really has no right to be pissed over them killing Koharu and Homura after telling them that.
Jameslw chapter 32 . 10/27/2014
very good
Ramrikai chapter 50 . 7/28/2014
I can't help it. This is a preemptive review. I just got to where Itachi first takes Naruto to be Minato. This is one explosion that I have been looking forward to, and I must say, I didn't expect him to learn this way. I figured that Itachi would be the catalyst, but not flat out reveal Naruto's heritage in a half drugged stupor. This is going to be one hell of a ride.
Ramrikai chapter 49 . 7/28/2014
Another great chapter, but I don't really get why they were able to trap Tobi in that swamp? He should have been able to easily phase out of that, if not simply warp completely into his other dimension. Was he low on chakra?

You're caught up with the series right? You know about Tobi's true true identity? I can guess you do by how he taunted Kakashi, but I just want to be sure.
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »