Reviews for Bloodline Part 2 of The Jutsu of Love
Starfire99 chapter 28 . 8/15
Something is confusing me here. Why is Naruto throwing such a fit over Koharu and Homura being killed by Tsunade and Jiraiya when Naruto told them last chapter that they could do whatever they wanted with the council. He really has no right to be pissed over them killing Koharu and Homura after telling them that.
Jameslw chapter 32 . 10/27/2014
very good
Ramrikai chapter 50 . 7/28/2014
I can't help it. This is a preemptive review. I just got to where Itachi first takes Naruto to be Minato. This is one explosion that I have been looking forward to, and I must say, I didn't expect him to learn this way. I figured that Itachi would be the catalyst, but not flat out reveal Naruto's heritage in a half drugged stupor. This is going to be one hell of a ride.
Ramrikai chapter 49 . 7/28/2014
Another great chapter, but I don't really get why they were able to trap Tobi in that swamp? He should have been able to easily phase out of that, if not simply warp completely into his other dimension. Was he low on chakra?

You're caught up with the series right? You know about Tobi's true true identity? I can guess you do by how he taunted Kakashi, but I just want to be sure.
Ramrikai chapter 48 . 7/27/2014
You really have cursed them. Tsunade and Jiraya, and Iruka to a lesser extent, just can't seem to get anything right! Sure they're all new to the whole parenting gig, but they're striking out every time they step up to the plate! Surely you're going to let them do something properly soon, right? No one could be that bad if they tried.

Naruto's near miss with "parent sex" and his subsequent over-the-top reaction made me laugh, because I've experienced something similar. I was too young to understand at the time, but the image still makes me cringe.
Ramrikai chapter 45 . 7/25/2014
Now that was a fun chapter! Are you not doing a tournament in your chunin exams? I thought that was just the first round, not the whole thing. Unless you have a day between each round for them to recover, which would make sense.
Ramrikai chapter 43 . 7/25/2014
That last anonymous review that was predicting Naruto's choice was from me. I didn't notice that I wasn't logged in before I submitted it.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/25/2014
Wow. Talk about a bait-and-switch. Chapter upon chapter of huge "Naruto is leaving" hints only for him to snap out of his delusions and make the right decision to stay. Hinata wouldn't have wanted to ask if he was sure of his decision if he wanted to leave, because everyone was already sure that he did. Since she wanted to ask for confirmation, I am almost certain he decided to stay. Whether or not he will stick with that choice, I have no clue since his mood still seems to change by the minute.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/24/2014
Doesn't the decree allow Naruto to tell whoever he wants whenever he wants about the Kyubi now that he knows, or am I just pulling that from other fanfics I've read?
Guest chapter 40 . 7/23/2014
I have pretty much resigned myself to Naruto leaving, but I still don't understand why he thinks he has to. What reason does he have to leave that isn't just focusing on the negatives of his past? I cannot accept brooding as a valid excuse. If he must focus only on the past, then why can he not see that nearly every single good thing that has ever happened to him has also been in or related to Konoha? Hinata, Sasuke, Tap on, Tsunade, Iruka, Takeshi (through Tsunade), Ayame, Teuchi, all of his greatest sources of joy have come from Konoha in some way as well. Is there a reason other than brooding that he cannot get his head around this?
irishswag43 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Is there part 1 to this?
Ramrikai chapter 36 . 7/16/2014
How does moving into the Uchiha district not necessarily mean that he's staying? If he's putting down roots there, why would he still be thinking about tearing them back up again?
Ramrikai chapter 32 . 7/14/2014
Aww come on! I want to know about Naruto's wedding band! Y U DO DIS?!

Anyway, very well done. I'm personally glad the beard is gone. I never could quite picture it. Now I just have to think Minato with whiskers.

Unfortunately you used a small pet peeve of mine when you mentioned the songs that people were walking in to. Except for Hinata's classic bridal procession, I didn't really know any of the songs which meant I had too look them up which distracted me from the story. It's better when you use a few verses instead of just the name, but even then I have no clue what the tune is.

I did like the Aburame touches with the butterflies. I hadn't thought of that being a possibility.
Ramrikai chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
Hmm. Your comment about the wedding style at the end got me thinking about what a real Ninja wedding would be like. If I were to write my own NaruHina wedding I would probably research the traditional Japanese wedding then abbreviate it. A ninja's life is chaotic and often short, and they are frequently pulled away at a moment's notice. Their wedding ceremonies should reflect that. The trick would be fitting all of the romance that any girl desires for her wedding into a short and practical ceremony. It would make quite the challenge to write. It is, of course, much easier to draw from experience, so I'm not faulting you at all for using the Americanized version. Especially since it is the kind that most of your readers are going to know and relate to, myself included.

I have my fingers crossed that Iruka's plan and the wedding will finally tame this manic Naruto. His total incapacity for understanding how greatly his situation has changed and his stubborn grip on the past have been severely sapping the joy from reading this fanfic for me. He has been working his entire life to gain the respect of the village, bit now that he finally has it he simply refuses to believe that it's genuine. It's infuriating to watch. Makes me want to jump into the story and slap him around a bit myself. I sincerely hope something finally cracks his thick skull before he drags Hinata and everyone else into his pity party. I fully agree with Kiba's comment about Naruto being selfish.
Ramrikai chapter 29 . 7/14/2014
I am really getting tired of all this "leaving" crap. It doesn't make any sense to me at all. Leaving when he was still young and nearly everyone hated him, sure. But now he has nearly the entire Ninja populous and a large portion of the civilians on his side. Few people truly hate him now, and the majority of those who still do aren't ninja, so they have no chance of hurting him. On top of that, his 3 primary reasons for leaving, Danzo and the council, are dead and gone. He has no logical reason to leave, and every reason to stay.

Then there's Tsunade including him in the council and Hokage decisions. Does she want him to leave? By including him in that decision, she is making it way easier for him to leave because he will know that Konoha will be in good hands if he splits. He should have no knowledge of these preparations. Should they be made? Yes because Naruto is being a whiny, self centered bitch and focusing almost exclusively on the negative past instead of the positive past, present, and future, but he should not have been told of these preparations.

There's a cliff edge between emotionally deep and infuriatingly stupid. Your version of Naruto is beginning to dangle his feet over that cliff.
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »