Reviews for Forbidden Fantasies
Zzzzzz chapter 2 . 2/18
Ideas:
Gwen loves Ben and brings him to a spa where he accidentally sees her,
Or, Ben just goes crazy about her.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
perhaps her mana could have been sending her own fantasies to ben? whenever the moon is up, and she's dreaming about him, she unconsciously uses a spell to share her dream with everyone else in it, and since it's only her and ben...eh? eh?
Mysterio chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
Solid, hilarious that she thought it was Kevin, maybe more detail to the scenes however other than that a few minor spell/ grammar checks and this is amazing.

P.S Ben's fantasy could always have something to do with him being all heroic saved her from something in a dream and she was great full, basically it would be beleavable if ben was sleeping in his dream while Gwen had her way with him and when he opened his eyes in the dream he actually woke up XD
claudia chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
lindo e quente minha nossa
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
laughing so hard she thought he was gay keep writing and when you do add funny misunderstandings like this
godhunter6789 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I feal I am qwolifed to delve into the fantesys of a 15 about gwen and some of it involes her power. And how it would efet the "realtions"
godhunter6789 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Holy shit that was funny
bennet001 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Cool story I would recommend that they were on an island for summer vacation in a summer home with the whole family leaving them alone and Ben confesses to gwen and you pick it up from there
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
i think you should keep going it's not bad but it's missing something
Demonking101 chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
I like how they each love each other but they will not tell. Also how she thinks he is gay lmfao man that was funny. Please keep up the great work and make some new ones soon.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Notes:

Story added to Story Alerts/Subscription list.

get going
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Nice to know. Do you think that as well, or did you just write that down for your story? If the answer is yes, then SHAME ON YOU! If the answer is no, then I'm glad to know that's another open-minded person on this website. And if you still don't what I'm talking about, just think about it a little while. It'll come to you eventually... I think. (therefore I am.) Whose a geek? I AM! I AM!
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
... Ah, no, no... I, uh. No no no... I can't think of anything to say, besides, maybe...wow? Even for a dream, its...wow.
Doomsdaychild chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
LOL!

The first chapter was nicely laced with lemony-freshness

but the second chapter just made me laugh out loud!

WRITE! WRITE! WRITE!
Srednasnhoj chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Darn I was hoping for a little bit more in the way of chapters before the reveal. Ah well.

Anyways I like how you had Gwen disgusted about the Kevin/Ben angle.