Reviews for Isle Esme II
ziggystardust1313 chapter 32 . 4/25/2009
one of the best stories ive read!
ziggystardust1313 chapter 32 . 4/25/2009
one of the best stories ive read!
eleasor cullen chapter 32 . 4/25/2009
*standing ovation*

you are an incredible writer and i am really going to miss this. Ive been reading it for months. Thanks for writing it!
Nadia Cullen chapter 32 . 4/25/2009

BRILLIANCE .
Makasia chapter 4 . 4/25/2009
i lov it
emmettandrose4ever chapter 32 . 4/24/2009
AWEE NO! im so super sad! whats going to happen to tinkerbells baby I HAVE TO KNOW! :( i feel so sad without this story. i am totally disapointed but i understand every story has to come to a THE END section or it keeps going on forever. but i still think you should do a 9 MONTHS LATER once their back on the isle and tinkerbells had her baby!
jennyleelovee chapter 32 . 4/24/2009
awe yay! happy ending... but i'm sad it's over... anyway, awesome job!
Sarahgotbored chapter 32 . 4/24/2009
aww this was really good!

you should maybe do a epilouge, yano, like when they get home ... i dunno, but anyway this was really good!
BellaAndAlice21 chapter 32 . 4/23/2009
OME! I loved this stroy! I especially love the ending! It was all so well written! Please write more stories like this. Humor, fluff, and family go together well. Good job!

XOXo
lirio de amor chapter 32 . 4/23/2009
Good story-sad to see it end though! :'( I'll have to check out your others!
Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale chapter 32 . 4/23/2009
omg its done weep! i lovd this story!
nilla0609 chapter 32 . 4/23/2009
I loved this story, to bad it ended I always was looking forward to reading every chapter, but even though I had good laughs and sometimes felt bad for the boys and all the funny things Emmett did were hilarious. I started reading Girls Just Want To Have Fun and I love it, I already left a review for it and for Stand By Me, too. Keep on the good stories, 'cause I love them.
WillowDamon17 chapter 32 . 4/23/2009
The last? :o( Aw that's sad!

Keep writing!

-BeachVamp ;p
911turbowriter chapter 32 . 4/23/2009
aw. I love the song at the end. "The Reason-Hobbastank." I think that describes their relationship perfectly... sequel sequel!
Carly chapter 32 . 4/23/2009