Reviews for Isle Esme II
Anastasia630May chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
Haha! Thats really funny.
hey chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
plz put up a new chap. am dieing to know what happens next!

p.s. your a great writer!
paige1133 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
love it! ha i like how the girls are punishing them happy birthday please write so much more thanks for updating often
evenstar710 chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
Happy Birthday.

Great chapter and thank you for the shirtless Rob Pattinson image...not that I need much help conjuring up that one on my own.
Kelsey Goode chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
Happy Birthday! Update soon. That was a great one, except it's Jackson RathBone. You put a d instead of a b. So, wateva. great chapter! I can't w8 4 the next one, so update soon plz!

Updating is better than your birthday...most of the time.

Lolz. :P
ElizaV chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Poor reef.
annie chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
OMG i love this story! it's so great. i love this side of the's quite funny. and of course i love that big teddy bear we call emmet, hes so funny, i love it "Techicanally I'm only 93" ha...okay update soon your wonderful!
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
i love it
Kelsey Goode chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Lol. Thx for the thanks at the bottom. :) Great chapter. I can't wait for the teasing next chapter, and cutting them off would be a good idea too. That would drive them crazy and Edward would crack from it, and listening to everyone's thoughts too. Especially Emmett's lol. HURRY UP AND UPDATE! :)
Vampire-vs-Werewolf chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
This story is really good and funny. Can you write more chapters?
XoXsweetbloodXoX chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
i already don't like Alice. i don't mean to flame but Alice would never say that, not only Alice Emmett and Jasper and maybe Rosalie. It's just a bit out of character
evenstar710 chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
This story is so cute. Please keep it going.
Kelsey Goode chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Good chapter. Update soon- I wonder what trouble they'll get into now! Lol. :)
Kelsey Goode chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
A bit confusing. You need to explain more each chapter. Sometimes I can't understand what you're saying. UPDATE SOON THO!
Thunder's Blade chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
change to Bella or Edward please! i want to know what they do at the waterfall.

ooh i love being under waterfalls

it's like taking a shower but with cooler water and a thousand showerheads turned on at the same time

though it's prbly different to a vampire ]
679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 Next »