Reviews for Somehow
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I adore this.

You really did write this so well.

starks girl 2010 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
oh...i cant stop smiling now! that is soooooooooo sweet! i love ian and wanda sooooooooo much!
Tentative Steps chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Beautiful. Of course.
EmmaLouise365 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Becky, this is amazing

simple but amazing
bbissocute chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Wow. Very well spoken. I love the depth of this. Spectacular job.

rainbowjellyfish chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Love it! I need to go back and read that story again. It's been awhile since I went through my Host-obsessed phase. Host stories are harder for me to read because-unlike Twilight-the end of Host is the best place TO end it. When I started picking apart the plot I saw that if a person went much father everything starts to get really really messy and not very 'happy-endish'. Best to leave it where it did-or, like you did-give insight into the thinking of the characters, perhaps a tad bit more of the romance or something. Anyway-all this amounts to me saying thanks for a really sweet take of Ian's thoughts and feelings! :-)
The-Terrible-Two chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow, that. Was good. really good

Thank you.

lots of love always

Mal ( and syd if she was here)
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I love the quote in the beginning and how it reflects so beautifully in this piece. very well written.

twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Aimee chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I just finished Host (yes, I stayed up all night). The end was too... cliche for me. Anyhow, good fic!
Aly.Son80 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I lovelovelove W/I.

I'm super interested to see how your story unfolds.

Or is this just a oneshot?

either way, it was good. :D
AN'sGuillotine chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
The Host in my opion was an amazing book. I actually thought it was a far more realistic love story than Twilight. But they can't really be compared. But thats just me. I don't know why I felt compelled to say all that when I wanted to say that I really liked this. Well, I really liked this.