Reviews for Four Elements
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Really good.
Majerus chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Nice! Good flow and logic, a solid "Harry" voice, a good little bunny :)
bookivore chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I have to echo your other reviewers and say I also loved Snape sneering as a seal. BTW I misspelled it as sneal the first time. Too bad canon Harry wasn't this level-headed.
Califaction chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh my gosh! Seal!Snape! I have never seen that, and I don't think I'll ever see it again, and it is absolutely brilliant. I also adore the idea of Harry being an air elemental, and like your characterization of him as being willing to die to defeat Voldemort, as well as the humorously casual tone you adopt when telling the story of Voldemort's demise. Sort of, "Oh, by the way, then I defeated Voldemort by beheading him with the Sword of Gryffindor. What's for lunch?" It's completely Harry, as is the "Um. No?" when he's quizzed about his power levels. Your humor kills me. As well, the last line, "There could be worse fates than being forced to stay in the place that he considered home" is awesome. It's one of the best happy endings I've read in a while.

Thanks for writing and posting!
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
i enjoyed that. Snape as a seal...with a sneer. LOL Great!
TEC chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I enjoyed the imagery of a sneering Snape seal. I enjoyed the tale, it wrapped up Voldemort tidily and provided Harry with a happy ending.