Reviews for Living With A Strange Love In Cool World
AnonymousZGirl chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I know this is my second comment but I really hope you write chapter 3 but I'm sure you might be still thinking on what to put in the next chapter.
I mean I guess Sparks could be at his place thinking about Holli and how it made him sick that she well you know with a noid and cross over to be a human like but started doodling out and I guess in some point during his I don't know if you might call it a 'day dream' or getting angry at Holli for wanting to be 'real' and couldn't just be happy for what she had in Cool World or be with him and I guess he could ask himself while thinking of Holli and the Guy she 'chose to be with' and he could say like "Who in there Right Doodle of a mind would want to be with a noid..."
and I guess after he says this Winger, Bunnie and Scruffy could come in with Kia tied up and everything.
I can't help but think that might happen though I'm not sure if you like that idea I mean I guess you could think about it but I wont surprise if Chapter 3 is a little different from what I thought might happen.
any way Please keep up the great job and I hope to read Chapter 3 and again I don't mind waiting
AnonymousZGirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
This story is interesting I hope Kia will be okay and any way will Kia try to avoid her feelings for Sparks when she meets him? any way keep up the great job and hope to read chapter 3 when it comes up .
bluemoonwiz chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I love it! Brilliant writing skills and story plot! Please write more!
Dambusta3 chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
hmmm, interesting, very interesting, i think this is a good story and i hope to see more of it *checks the date of the last update*...then again...
Brandon Burns chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I love Cool World and i enjoyed this story I hate that rule noids do not have sex with doodles
UrbsunPsychic chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I've got to admit this was really well written, but what saddens me is that it sounds like you had an ending planned out for this and never wrote it down.

course, if it was 2009 you last made an update, that probably isn't going to happen :(
Kryssy Suicide chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
please please update! i remember watching the movie once or twice from when i was little and just finished re-watching it. I loved it all over again. Im saddened to find that this one is the only COOL WORLD fanfic. please update soon!
Love chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Please continue. I am writing this in 2012. I was hooked instantly by your story and would just love it if you decided to continue it.
Ajvi as in Poison Ivy P chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
OMG! I've been looking everywhere for a "Cool World" fanfic but there was none...until I found yours :D! I'm just so happy, I can't wait for the upcoming events please do continue this story. I'd really love to know what happened with Kia!...Uh also write about Frank & Lonette, their my fav couple ever...hihihi...

Thank you so much for writing this!

Best Regards, Ajvi (Ivy).
The Mouse Avenger chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Oooh, don't keep me in suspense like that! Nooo faiiiirrrr! D: Seriously, I can't wait to see the next chapter! _
The Mouse Avenger chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Ooooh...this, my friend, is an EXCELLENT continuation of the "Cool World" story! :D I am loving this so far, & I intend to read more of it! _ On to Chapter 2! *rushes off to read*
Kakakashi girl 15 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Please...freaking please...continue this story...It has Spark in it! Do you know how hard it is to find a story with a purple guy that wears shades? Not to mention the fact that this Kia character pwns.
Brer Rabbit chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
She received the rights to Cool World? When Jack Deebs was in another dimension with Holli? Or maybe before that? If so, you should give reason as to why. I would also work on character descriptions and find a way to incorporate them and not so much 'state them'. Also; using '!' at the end of a sentence isn't necessary if you properly portray emotion through the sentence itself. This is all constructive criticism mind you, so please take no offense. But otherwise, the concept is good.
DDshoeshowz chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
I most certainly enjoyed! Will there be more?
DDshoeshowz chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I am so glad that there is a cool world fiction! Thank you, so much, for writing this. Keep on going!