Reviews for Some Girls
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 3/25
"I'll leave before my brother returns and I truly have kill him." typo. Missing a "to."
silverwolfigther00 chapter 1 . 3/12
XD my jaw is hurting i think that is compliment enougfXÅ
silveroaks chapter 1 . 2/3
Awesomeness!
mosi-san chapter 1 . 1/20
*melts*
CherryTree230 chapter 1 . 1/9
This never gets old!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh man! That was soooo funny! I love your style of writing! And points to Hatake and Itachi! Yay! Take that Sasuke bastard! And I can't believe that you draw out so. Uchiha laughter from me! I love the fanfic! I wish you could write a sequel or a fanfic about Sakura and Itachi screwing with Sasuke and Naruto's minds! That'll be awesome!
pisquenta chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I love this!
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
lol love it
can't choose which one i like more for sakura, itachi or kakashi
vna chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
i absolutely love it!
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh my goodness. I just love your stories. Especially ones like these. This made me laugh so much and I loved both kisses she got from both men. :) I could seriously just sit here and read all of your stories because they are that good. :)
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was hilarious and totally worth the read! Ahh, what a lucky girl. It would be my best day ever as well...
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Love it! The hell wars really made me laugh to! Thank you!
Perfect Beauty chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I agree with Ino! Some girls just have all the luck! Two hot guys in one day...awesome!
feebeechan.harunouchiha chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
LOL! Itachi-kun kiss is the best! XD
DontWaitUpForMe chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You know a story is good when you find yourself giggling madly and uncontrollably, unable to stop because it's just so damn perfect.