Reviews for Continuum of Chaos
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 24 . 3/18
Yey! Thanks for this story! I'll assume they will somehow prevent the future from happening. I mean, the death of Naruto and all of that sad shits xD They did remember though, so there's another chance they will start early. And if Sasuke remembers the triplets, and the location on Orochimaru's hide out. He might really choose to go with him, to memorize the place? in case of emergency, I guess :D Hehehe, I'm just wishing for a happy ending for my SasuNaru TT
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 24 . 3/6
Very well thought out fic. I like the ambiguous ending. Only wish you had clearified HOW Naruto was able to conceive/give birth to children lol.
TrappedInHappiness chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
This fiction was good and detailed. I loved the beginning. Yet I wasn't able to finish it. I'm reading while in the office and I'm afraid of being caught crying. It seems so dark. Nice, just not my type. I would love to read a funny and hot SasuNaru fic from you.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 24 . 4/1/2016
I pray so hard that the sad future wouldn't happen to them after this!

THIS IS TOO BITTEREST HEARTBREAKING I ALMOST CRY!

ASDFGHJKL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

ANYWAY, I LOVE THIS FIC TOO MUCH IT'S HURT!
KitsuneSpirit17 chapter 24 . 1/19/2016
It's really sad that the future naruto and sasuke didn't get a happy ending But hopefully the past naruto and sasuke will change it
Guest chapter 24 . 8/29/2015
This was absolutely one of the best stories I have ever read. Hands down. Thank you so much.
cake0108 chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
Gosh this is the best! So sad :(
Korregidora chapter 24 . 1/18/2015
This story blew me away. I ... their love for each other and older Naruto's sacrifice leaves me speechless. I cried as he said good bye.
Korregidora chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
Oh man this chapter just made me cry!
yuutakeiamz chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
This is a great story. But why you don't make the sequel?
It would be fantastic if you write one
J4sm1n4 chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
This was one of the BEST fanfic I have read... It took me 4 days to finish it but it was wothed! Thought I wanted to know what happenes with Sasuke and Naruto after the hospital. And if the future changes. And does Naruto remember everything that's happened?
KazaHaru45 chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
Wow... you really know how to make a story, ne? sugui! 3 3 3 xD chibified xD
Chronos guardian chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
Gah this was too good! You had me close to tears, I don't cry easily but the way this story followed and how you kept everything in character. I can only hope that now that they have their future memories Naruto will evade syringes like the plague and they can have a better ending. Gah that was so bitter sweet! Nicely done.
jade silverose chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
no mater how many times i re-read this story, i always end up crying. this was a beautiful story. i wish there was a sequel but i understand and respect your reasons for not having one.
lolo chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
just ...wonderful!
did you believe a cry over the lastest chapter? yes i did and it was wow! so perfect, so ... i don't know...i have no words to describe it! i love it! you are the best! my number one author!

juste...magnifique!
t'arrive à croire que j'ai pleurer durant les derniers chapitres? hey ben oui c'était wow! tellement parfait, tellement. ..je sais pas...j'e trouve pas les mots pour le décrire! j'adore! tu es la meilleure! mon auteur préféré!