Reviews for Continuum of Chaos
Korregidora chapter 24 . 1/18
This story blew me away. I ... their love for each other and older Naruto's sacrifice leaves me speechless. I cried as he said good bye.
Korregidora chapter 8 . 1/18
Oh man this chapter just made me cry!
yuutakeiamz chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
This is a great story. But why you don't make the sequel?
It would be fantastic if you write one
J4sm1n4 chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
This was one of the BEST fanfic I have read... It took me 4 days to finish it but it was wothed! Thought I wanted to know what happenes with Sasuke and Naruto after the hospital. And if the future changes. And does Naruto remember everything that's happened?
KazaHaru45 chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
Wow... you really know how to make a story, ne? sugui! 3 3 3 xD chibified xD
Chronos guardian chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
Gah this was too good! You had me close to tears, I don't cry easily but the way this story followed and how you kept everything in character. I can only hope that now that they have their future memories Naruto will evade syringes like the plague and they can have a better ending. Gah that was so bitter sweet! Nicely done.
jade silverose chapter 24 . 8/11/2014
no mater how many times i re-read this story, i always end up crying. this was a beautiful story. i wish there was a sequel but i understand and respect your reasons for not having one.
lolo chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
just ...wonderful!
did you believe a cry over the lastest chapter? yes i did and it was wow! so perfect, so ... i don't know...i have no words to describe it! i love it! you are the best! my number one author!

juste...magnifique!
t'arrive à croire que j'ai pleurer durant les derniers chapitres? hey ben oui c'était wow! tellement parfait, tellement. ..je sais pas...j'e trouve pas les mots pour le décrire! j'adore! tu es la meilleure! mon auteur préféré!
Amora.Lee chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
Oh my god this was just...TRAGIC i cried so much (
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Love it,awesome
Guest chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
Gosh your writing is just soooo sad. I really like this story and it is very well written but inbetween chapters I have to read some funny oneshots so I do get toooo depressed. I still love this story though.
Sneaky-Ninja-Muffin chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
OMG I cried like a baby! But since the younger versions now remember I will focuse my theorie that they will manage to stop all ot that. :)
Llovely.220 chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
words can't describe how much I love this story hurts me to see it I finish reading it. wonderful just simply wonderful it made me cry. :'(
Morgan Stares K'Treva chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Destielruinedmylife chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Wahhhhhhhh this made me cry so much i love this it is the best story i ever read TT_TT