Reviews for 06 Girlz Night Out
Stormbringer951 chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
Oof, the International Operations team took a bit of a beating there, didn't they? Guess they had it coming to them, taking pot-shots at teenage girls. Particularly girls who don't obey the known laws of the universe (I'm thinking most of the Maxwell equations, as well as the laws of thermodynamics here).

Anna's metamorphasis from petite housewife into brutal killing machine is especially reminiscent of Cameron from Sarah Connor Chronicles, stepping from human mode into "business" mode. I'd like to see what secrets she's holding inside her metallic skull in the future.

A action packed adventure, with a closer look at IO's modus operandi when they're on the back foot (lesson here: train your security details more :P) as well as Anna's chilling combat efficiency. I enjoyed it a lot

I'm fairly annoyed to see the inclusion of the ever popular Desert Eagle. I'm sure that aside from the Uzi, no other weapon has such an undeserved reputation. I mean, it needs constant attention and babying not to jam at the most inoppurtune moments, kicks like an elephant and is too big to hide effectively. /firearms rant

Whyt Wulf chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Anna never fails to amaze, huh? I wonder why Sarah can't just relax and get along? Either I need to keep reading (which I will, anyway,) or I need to get my hands on the "official" stuff.
Tezza1502 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
Yikes! Blood and mayhem at the mall. Events are heating up. As usual, awesome stuff. T