Reviews for High School Ride
To the Maximum forever chapter 81 . 8/5
Please please please please please please please please please please continue! Please I beg you!
Maya chapter 75 . 8/7/2020
It would have been awesome shock for the flock if Max didn't know about Lucy and first found out about her in her coma dream. They would have known that it was true that she met Lucy. Max would ask Fang, "Why didn't anyone tell me that Steve had a sister?" and Fang would be like "Wait, who told you about Lucy?!"
FailingAtLife chapter 40 . 7/20/2020
I don’t think that it’s fair you can mess with my feelings like this ;) I was happy one minute and close to crying the next :/ :o
FailingAtLife chapter 37 . 7/20/2020
I didn’t know what sook meant so I looked it up and is said a female crab and I was like is there something you want to tell us
Guest chapter 81 . 2/26/2019
Are u updating?
Fanggirl4EVER chapter 81 . 2/19/2019
HEY
What happened? They might have sex and nothing? COME ON PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WRITE MORE! I know I'm not the only one who has/is saying or asking this! You last updated in 2009, and you may or may not be a total weeb anymore, but I beg of you, PLEASE, PLEASE write more! You won't regret it! PLEASE.

-Fanggirl4EVER
seethesea chapter 58 . 2/17/2019
o0f
seethesea chapter 57 . 2/17/2019
It would be INvoluntary manslaughter because it was an accident. That is still enough and more to go to jail though.
um pissed off chapter 81 . 2/13/2019
I really spent a week reading this only for you to stop it RIGHT before Max and Fang were about to do it... wtf
Guest chapter 81 . 2/12/2019
Hey 2019 here I am totally into this book and I will do anything so you can just finish the book so do it for all of your fans because if u don’t finish I will never read anymore if ur books (even though there all amazing) so pretty please with a cherry on top do finish
Guest chapter 81 . 2/12/2019
Hey 2019 here Your fan fiction is the best one I have ever read in my life I need you to finish or I’m going to die from not knowing what would happen. I’m begging you please please please finish it or you could many be turn it into a book which I would totally read but please please please finish the book for all of your fans and I will not take no for an answer!
Guest chapter 81 . 1/2/2019
I’m in love with this book you seriously need to finish it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
It’s already 2019 and people like me are still reading it so please finish it
Guest chapter 81 . 3/13/2018
Your Fanfiction was amazing! Have you published any books?
Guest chapter 81 . 7/20/2017
I fell in love with this story, cried, fangirled, and for what? An u finished story? Its been 5 years since last updated. Im not hating, Im just a.) Really confused and b.) Sorta angry/sad. This happened with another fanfic I love and was very sad to see it happen to this one as well...
Guest chapter 81 . 5/15/2017
Why didnt you finish this?
5,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »