Reviews for High School Ride
please need more CHAPTERS please please please!
Thank you for writing this story! I love the development of your beautiful writing style throughout the many chapters. I wish you would write more, even though it's great as it is. I get that bubbly excitement at fax, and this is the second time I've read this story
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!
i hate you how could you do this to us?
SomeRandomPerson chapter 22 . 3/11
I think you should become a cruel author and I completely agree with your other fans that Adriana needs to get hit by a bus. Also this fan fiction is really good and is in my top 2 tied with school days. Thank you for taking the time to write this because I can't stop reading it. I don't know if you will ever see this since it been like 8 years since you wrote it but thanks anyway, you should really consider finishing this story or adding an epilogue to it or something cause it's really good! Ok I'm done rambling :)
- K
I am soo bored... And tired. School was cancelled today, so yay for high speed winds! I live in MI, and you would think it'd be snowing. Like my February sucked. What kind of MI February gets up to 70 degrees?! Like seriously, it should be 20! Eh... Kay, baiii!
Bagsareforbags chapter 7 . 3/8
One more review for good luck (and in case I miscounted...)! You sure made it a long way... You're the 2nd most popular Maximum Ride fanfiction out of 20,000... Isn't that insane? Deserving, but insane. You're cool, ya know that? Unlike my phone... Spell check isn't working so I have to rely on my 6th sense - illiteracy.

Write know i think im righting okay, but soon my texr will just bee more and more illeryatr as i tiipe.

Ignore me! I'm just totally pumped you got so many reviews! I'm proud of you, man!

;)

Good luck with whatever ya doing now though. Obviously not writing fanfiction, but I hope college or work is going swell for ya. Also, everytime I write swell it comes out as sweel. I have to keep erasing what I'm typing. Large fingers on a small phone isn't fun.

Ohh jingle bells, oh jingle bells! Oh how I love you, jingle bells.

I had that song stuck in my head while writing. When I write out a song it makes my head clear it a bit more...

Btw I just read Of Mice and Men so I am legitimately crying as I'm writing this... Poor Lennie... He was so sweet, it wasn't his fault he was disabled!

Ugh... Un-fricking-fair!

Anyways, thanks for writing! You're awesome, don't let anyone tell ya otherwise!
You'reagooddude chapter 6 . 3/8
Sup! You just got 5k! How does it feel?
I am soo tired. I have no life whatsoever. But hey - congrats on the high review number! I didn't read this, but you probs deserve it, man.
If I go anonymous does that even count as a review? Lolz, probs does.
Not as talented as me though... What can I say? I am a bootyful lady.
Not sure if this story is clicje or not, but you seem talented.
Eh... I feel like 5k would be nice, so I'm reviewing six times.
neyongreen chapter 2 . 1/27
3 Fax!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/26/2016
I love that you made it where Fang is in love but he is confused about how she feels!
5,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »