Reviews for Making Those Who Hate AUs Scream
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
8a, b, and c made me facepalm. Really. Cute ideas. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Neonlights chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
What if Mara, Gaeriel, Callista, and Akanah had a fight over who gets Luke?
hehehe. hm thats given me an idea... i'll let you know whenits written!
i like the part about Hogwarts, thts just cool, though so totally out that its har to imagine.
Neonlights (begining of the end, end of the beginning)
hakuchihirolover chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Accept your challenge I do. Mail you when Story is finished I will.
Tofu Dragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Don't think I've ever laughed so hard. :D
colette chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
aaaaahhhh! so many possibilities! but its pretty cool to think about )
BLAHDIDDY YIPPITTY YIP chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
sOME OF THOSE ARE KINDA WEIRD BUT THEY'RE NOT BAD
SailorAurora chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
hehehe. that was kind of funny. keep up the good work.
maria chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
"Talon Karrde (Upside: Luke gets to be a smuggler (always a good thing in the SW universe) and learn how to be really

good in the business of intelligence gathering. Downside: He gets this urge to play the

I-know-everything-you-try-to-keep-hidden-and-I’ll-prove-it-in-a-smugly-subtle-way part, and he names his ships with

really bad puns)" - ROTFLMAO - so great! Gotta luv Karrde.

I am so going to try some of these, cyberwolf. I really like number one (who wouldn't). And incorporating the one where Mara beats up all of Luke's other gf's would be great fun!

This is one of the funniest things I've read for awhile!
Jessica Kenobi chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
You know, I've always wanted to see a Karrde/Shada romance. I just reread SOTP and VOTF, and that occured to me. I can't write it, though, I suck at fluff. It's just something I've always wanted to read. Consider that a challenge. :-)
moondancercat chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Well, considering I've only read Jedi Apprentice, and not the post trilogy books, not much of this made sense to me, but th eend is just funny. Luke/Jake. I have read the Animorphs... Well, until 38, but that's a very funny prospect to me. And Hogwarts... Well, that'd be interesting.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Sorry, but what are AUs?
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
you said we could submit our own AU's

truly sappy AU's where Anakin never becomes Vader and instead helps Obi-Wan defeat Palpatine, and Amidala, Mothma, and Bail Organa, Leia NABERIE Skywalker, and Luke Skywalker all rebuild the republic stronger then ever.

Amidala is still alive, she is in carbonite or imprisoned (your choice) without Vader/ani knowing and The Trio finds them.

NOT SO SAPPY.

Obi-Wan is killed and Luke is raised by Vader and Palpatine and turned to the dark side. His mission- to retrieve death star plans *dun dun dun du-nanuh.*

WTC perfect world fic. Luke and Leia and the Falcon are thrust into NYC on 9/11.
Jaded1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
'to be a glowing apparition (ie, dying)' LOL!

If YOU, ever get around to writing any of these, I'll be happy to read them. Great ideas there...makes one wonder why they haven't been done before! Can someone at least do the catfight? I'd love to 'see' that, and then perhaps have all the girls simutaneously dumping him...(grin)
The Pretty One chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
Hmm, they could be interesting...and one thing I simply MUST say before I go...Thrawn rocks!