Reviews for Signs of Waking
Clyden chapter 13 . 2/26
The depth was drowning but it made me feel alive. It was just so real. Thank you for this.
Clyden chapter 13 . 2/26
This was amazing
blackesparrow chapter 11 . 12/19/2020
I’m sorry but Han Solo Potter is canon now, I don’t make the ruls
blackesparrow chapter 9 . 12/19/2020
Reading this chapter like get some therapy
Sjrodgers23 chapter 13 . 12/7/2020
Loved it. Please let there be a of Edward and Harry getting you for this story.
Maria Elena chapter 13 . 11/3/2020
Leído por segunda vez (creo) y me di cuenta que me desespera a veces Harry y Edward es un amor..

Gracias me gustó cómo escribes (obvio lo leí con el traductor de Google pero aún así jejejeje)

Saludos noviembre
México 2020
Maria Elena chapter 13 . 8/13/2020
Excelente

Me encanto.

Gracias por terminarlo

México 13 agosto 2020
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 13 . 6/26/2020
I know all amazing things must come to an end, but that doesn't stop everyone from being sad when they reach the end.

This was a beautiful, well written story. Not gonna lie, I actually checked to see if there was a sequel... (rofl) What can I say? This story ended *just perfect*, and again, it was well written. Your pace was beautiful. Nothing was left up to confusion. How Harry became immortal was brilliant. I had been worried that it was going to be a deus ex machina trope, but was pleasantly surprised that it was not. Again, brilliant!

Thank you for creating this masterpiece. And yes, yes it is a masterpiece.
jmw03u chapter 13 . 6/12/2020
LOL, that was a funny ending.
Zombietooth chapter 13 . 4/13/2020
Thanks for your story!
I'm not a Twilight fan, even if I think that the whole premisses of the original story did have some interesting Elements (and sometimes make me look through the fanfic section xD).

Though at times I wished you moved the story forward faster instead of just focusing on Harry and his many emotional problems and terrible past every chapter, all in all it was a very enjoyable read - and I feel you have a talent when it gets to the more philosophical kind of writing like you did at the end.
I really like the idea of Harry and Edward together, imo they are better suited for each other than HarryxGinny or EdwardxBella ever were in canon.
YuunaFiction chapter 13 . 2/17/2020
Love it! I’m just glad to see that Harry was finally on the road of getting better at the end. I like that they weren’t perfect together, that they wasn’t a match made in heaven, but that they were good for each other.
StephiexAnn chapter 13 . 1/28/2020
The last chapter was kind of... poetic. It was a good story, but that was it until the last chapter. That one was not only good, but great even.
Bele chapter 13 . 12/3/2019
incredibly beautiful story... so much hurt not many can understand, and then the hope of redemption... maybe someday... thank you for sharing!
Matt chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
Piqued his interest, not peaked. Right sound, wrong word.
wandamarie chapter 13 . 11/12/2019
Loved the way it ended ️ thank you
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »