Reviews for Signs of Waking
LunaWolfie227 chapter 13 . 4/17
I didn’t cry, nope, totally am not crying.
Wolvie26 chapter 13 . 4/2
love the story! if supernatural ate your brain then it ate my life...lol I have a lot of supernatural memorabilia.
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 3/29
I've just finished this and came back to chapter 1 just to ask what's with the preface?
ceris chapter 13 . 12/28/2017
this is the best story that i have read in ages, thank you so much for making it
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
Good story hope you will write again some day
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2017
Yes, we do read, and I must say that Supernatural are my brain is just so much better than the cat are my laptop
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
NO JUST FUCKING NO, not even bothered it is a slash the fact a shitty vampire can easily read the mind of a wizard with a little fucking push, just stop fucking writing
erikabalaclava chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
The Harry of this story is so fucked up, for all the things that had to pass poor and also lost so many people. I always believed that the love that Sirius had for Harry was the truest and most beautiful of the whole saga. Great story!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 7/8/2017
Lol you can practically hear harry mentally snarling "sorry Bella not this guy he's mine!"
Karianne chapter 13 . 5/8/2017
Very original. Only wish Harry and Jacob would hav become best friends. Oh! And luv the part about how Harry got his name
Lord Barinthus chapter 13 . 1/29/2017
This was beautifully written, even if I did spend several hours as an emotional wreck.
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 1/29/2017
This was a fascinating alternative explanation to Harry's immortality, whereas most fics like this simply use his status as Master of Death to accomplish it. Kudos on originality!
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 1/29/2017
We're just going to pretend I didn't get to the bit about Molly still making roast beef on his birthday and then spend the rest of the chapter literally sobbing.
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 1/29/2017
I've been reading fanfiction for over a decade, and I have to say: based on the first half of this fic, you're pretty stellar at conveying the character's emotions and interpreting the flow of a story. Nothing has felt rushed or illogical. Really enjoying it!
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 1/24/2017
Well, I think Harry was rewarded, rather than punished by Magic.
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »