Reviews for Signs of Waking
Daneu chapter 13 . 7/28
Even though you didn't have it all planned out, you were able to keep track of the story very well (even if you might have lost it along the way) and bring it to a close. You didn't prolong it for the sake of prolonging, it expanded organically; you made a believable story with depth and a satisfying open end. Thank you for sharing your story!
ChaoticMinds chapter 13 . 7/19
Man... This story had me crying pretty much every chapter. Good job. And thank you very much for the epilogue. It gives us needed closure.

Now I'm going to go rehydrate myself. Guh.
Kitty chapter 13 . 7/3
I love this fic so much, even if it hurts... and it hurts to see Harry SO broken.
LunaWolfie227 chapter 13 . 4/17
I didn’t cry, nope, totally am not crying.
Wolvie26 chapter 13 . 4/2
love the story! if supernatural ate your brain then it ate my life...lol I have a lot of supernatural memorabilia.
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 3/29
I've just finished this and came back to chapter 1 just to ask what's with the preface?
ceris chapter 13 . 12/28/2017
this is the best story that i have read in ages, thank you so much for making it
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
Good story hope you will write again some day
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2017
Yes, we do read, and I must say that Supernatural are my brain is just so much better than the cat are my laptop
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
NO JUST FUCKING NO, not even bothered it is a slash the fact a shitty vampire can easily read the mind of a wizard with a little fucking push, just stop fucking writing
erikabalaclava chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
The Harry of this story is so fucked up, for all the things that had to pass poor and also lost so many people. I always believed that the love that Sirius had for Harry was the truest and most beautiful of the whole saga. Great story!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 7/8/2017
Lol you can practically hear harry mentally snarling "sorry Bella not this guy he's mine!"
Karianne chapter 13 . 5/8/2017
Very original. Only wish Harry and Jacob would hav become best friends. Oh! And luv the part about how Harry got his name
Lord Barinthus chapter 13 . 1/29/2017
This was beautifully written, even if I did spend several hours as an emotional wreck.
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 1/29/2017
This was a fascinating alternative explanation to Harry's immortality, whereas most fics like this simply use his status as Master of Death to accomplish it. Kudos on originality!
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »