Reviews for Signs of Waking
HoneyBear84 chapter 13 . 5/3
Love it and seriously hope you will start writing the sequel someday, even if it doesn't look likely
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 13 . 3/18
This was a great story! Totally worth rereading. I still don't remember reading most of this story though. (Which was fine because I really enjoyed it.)
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 10 . 3/18
So I forgot to say this in Chapter 9 because I misunderstood what happened to the owl who delivered the letters. I didn't realize that he only took his letters from the owl and didn't actually let in the owl. It kinda bugs me still that he didn't send back a response. At all.

Everything else is great.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 8 . 3/18
I'm surprised Edward didn't point out that you'd have to be pretty much a masochist (or pretty much be masochistic) to keep trying suicide knowing it was going to hurt and not end up with the desired results.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 7 . 3/18
Just going to note on your 2nd author's note: It's fanfiction, and if Alice can see wolves before they come into their biological inheritance, then that's a fact regardless if it's canon or not. *wink*
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 5 . 3/18
I think I'm starting to remember this story. I distinctly remember the ending of this chapter. Waaaay too funny to forget
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 2 . 3/18
Again, solid chapter. Still not ringing any bells, though. I will say that the word 'absolution' had Muse's "Absolution" blaring in my thoughts in an obnoxious manner. Literally almost couldn't focus on anything after that word for an odd stretch of a few seconds.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 1 . 3/18
I apparently read this story over a year ago. I even had it in my browser's favorites' folder for quick access. I'm embarrassed to say that this is yet another story I don't remember reading. But after finishing this first chapter, I'm happy to say that this is a strong first chapter and I can't wait to read more!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 13 . 2/3
Enjoyed reading the story again.
Aria.RedMika chapter 13 . 1/12
wowww amazing
IdolaCandrie chapter 13 . 7/7/2021
You did well with that story. I enjoyed it
Astrido chapter 13 . 5/16/2021
Really well written story, even the fast ending you said you wanted to put up to finish the story.
I really like it.
Cheers
Maya
sami1010220 chapter 13 . 4/13/2021
Okay, so yes, melodramatic would be a good word to describe this fic, but it wasn't bad by any means! Really your writing style is incredible! The plot itself felt a bit redundant, but the way you wrote it was easy to read. Great job, can't wait to read more from you!
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 13 . 3/19/2021
Actually the bit about Sirius' emotiobal insecurities manifesting in an intense love for Harry and Harry craving that insane unhealthy heavy devoted love makes sense. Since both lacked it growing up
Clyden chapter 13 . 2/26/2021
The depth was drowning but it made me feel alive. It was just so real. Thank you for this.
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »