Reviews for Signs of Waking
Yes, we do read, and I must say that Supernatural are my brain is just so much better than the cat are my laptop
NO JUST FUCKING NO, not even bothered it is a slash the fact a shitty vampire can easily read the mind of a wizard with a little fucking push, just stop fucking writing
erikabalaclava chapter 13 . 7/14
The Harry of this story is so fucked up, for all the things that had to pass poor and also lost so many people. I always believed that the love that Sirius had for Harry was the truest and most beautiful of the whole saga. Great story!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 7/8
Lol you can practically hear harry mentally snarling "sorry Bella not this guy he's mine!"
Karianne chapter 13 . 5/8
Very original. Only wish Harry and Jacob would hav become best friends. Oh! And luv the part about how Harry got his name
Lord Barinthus chapter 13 . 1/29
This was beautifully written, even if I did spend several hours as an emotional wreck.
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 1/29
This was a fascinating alternative explanation to Harry's immortality, whereas most fics like this simply use his status as Master of Death to accomplish it. Kudos on originality!
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 1/29
We're just going to pretend I didn't get to the bit about Molly still making roast beef on his birthday and then spend the rest of the chapter literally sobbing.
Lord Barinthus chapter 8 . 1/29
I've been reading fanfiction for over a decade, and I have to say: based on the first half of this fic, you're pretty stellar at conveying the character's emotions and interpreting the flow of a story. Nothing has felt rushed or illogical. Really enjoying it!
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 1/24
Well, I think Harry was rewarded, rather than punished by Magic.
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 1/24
Hm, you're right about wet sparkplugs of course. I ride a Harley myself, so I do know that it's an easy fix! Now, will Harry soon spill the beans about his freaking problem? Argh!
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 1/24
Harry is a fucking mess!
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 1/24
When on earth are we going to find out what the fuck is wrong with Harry? Is he immortal? Can't get killed? WTF? He would be perfect for Edward then? I'm getting itchy here!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 1/23