Reviews for Missing Moments
PapayaK chapter 1 . 3/10
Yup - just what the episode needed
Liberty Hoffman chapter 1 . 1/29
I love this one so much :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
*This* is how the episode *should* have ended. You wrote Lassiter very nicely; Henry was in good form; and Shawn got the kudos he deserved, as well as some much needed TLC. Thanks for the better ending.
Samantha Hall chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
this is the best-written Psyche fic I've read in a very long time. I swear, you could be a writer for the show! You've got everyone's character down pretty much to the letter, and I can imagine everyone doing and saying everything you narrated. (after the part that was actually in the show, of course) Keep up the great writing!
ilikepsych chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Thanks for writing this piece! The Drimmer-beating-up-Shawn-in-Lassie's-place scene is literally in my top couple favorite scenes of the whole show...and I've seen all of the episodes! I can't get enough of Shawn getting whumped up. :). If you hadn't written more, I probably would have had to, for myself, so thanks for saving me that work! I always wanted to see more of the pain behind this scene, and you captured it excellently! Good Work!
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That was really good, and I especially enjoyed the Shawn and Henry father/son interaction (I'm a sucker for that sort of thing), thank you!
Angie chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Uh can you please write more psych stories. I am sorry but the selection of good psych stories suck... I look at NCIS stories and could read and read but there are only a handful of Psych ones. Anyways I will stop ranting! Great story super great how you portrayed the characters. I just love this episode and reading this made me love it even more! Fabulous job :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Just Have To Add Something To The End There: Just Because Shawn Will Listen To Him, Doesn't Mean He'll Do What He's Been Told. It's Like If Someone Says 'Don't Move From This Spot. Do You Understand?' And Then You Say 'Yes I Understand.' Then You Get Up And Leave.

Just Because Shawn Understands, Doesn't Mean He'll Obey. XP

Really Great Fic. I Loved How You Described What The Characters Were Feeling During Everything. X3
RadioShack84 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was awesome! Very in-character and just the missing scenes that episode needed. )
NekodraK.D.LaCroix chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I loved this, absolutely loved this! Wonderfully written, and just all around awesome!
narniadreamer1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
lol i loved that episode it was great!:D
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
OK, this episode was just aired on Sleuth (gotta love Fios...I love this channel...it will carry me through until the new season starts) and I suddenly thought 'how did my fellow fans continue THIS episode' (as oppose to Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark) and I am VERY happy with this one. I caught on to the 'scene changes' but the dividers/lines are MIA. I actually teared up a few times, especially at the end. You did a great job filling in the blanks and making it believable...both with the characters themselves and reactions (Shawn's likely concussion). 10/10
dragondancer123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Really like your take on the missing parts of this very interesting episode!

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
EriKaBalDeL chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
nice!
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aw I love the interaction between Shawn and his Dad. This was so well written. Thanks for sharing.