Reviews for Bloodlust
JustARead chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Change her!
natalie chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Sorry!, i was writting before but i press the wrong button.
I was saying that i would like to translate so if you give me these honor please write me at my e-mail
natalunita gmail . Com without spaces of course.
Thx
Hope you let me translate
Nat
natalie chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Hi!, How are you?

Well, im writing because i would like to translate this story to spanish. Im from chile. and i know by experience how frustrating could be try to find out what something that its no writen in your own language can be and because of that i would like to translate it for all people of my coutry an other countrys
bamagal110 chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
O MAN I SO LOVED THIS STORY I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER READ ANYTHING ELSE LIKE IT. I HAVE NEVER READ ONE WHERE EDWARD GAVE IN AND ATE PEOPLE I REALLY LOVED IT
nightowl9010 chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
this is so good. i just can not stop reading. all the emotion is just so intense.
shopinchickcas chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
I realize it's bee a while since you wrote this, but I just wanted to say that I really like your writing style so far... I'm looking forward to reading more :)
RainyGirl1978 chapter 19 . 9/7/2011
Hey bb,

I am so terrible with reviewing. I finished this a couple weeks ago and we've had company, so I'm only now getting over here to leave you some love. :)

I really enjoyed this story. You really have a way with description that makes the emotions and the situations so alive. There were several parts that were so chilling. I have to be honest, I think this is the first fic I've read where I actually truly lost faith in Edward. I mentioned to you before about the scene where he gets the splinters under his fingernails. That is the first time I've read something where I truly BELIEVED that the monster had taken over, that there even was a real monster in there underneath the sweet Edward. I've read other things where it's clear, but this is the first time that I've read a canon Edward - who is sweet and kind and loves Bella - where I believe it. I felt Bella's pain in that scene so heavily.

And I loved the scene at the end. I loved that she insured that no one would check on her. She put ALL her faith in him and truly put her fate in his hands. I loved the method of her change too, the bite to the lip - in a kiss. It was beautiful, bb. The whole story was so, so good.

Thank you for writing. :D
KillerOutside chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I'm very excited to read more!

I think I heard about this story on ADF. I'm not usually one for vampire stories, as I prefer AH, but I do have to say that the first chapter does make me want to move forward! If I am reading a vamp story, I want to make sure it's one about bloodthirsty vamps. :)

I wonder if Edward's eyes are red. Did he drink any, or just bite? I'm sure he had to swallow a little bit.
swiggity swame this is my name chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wow just awesome i think youhave a skill of writing
MadelineRenee chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
I just found this story on another author's favorites and I'm really enjoying it!
dragonfly336 chapter 19 . 3/29/2011
What a wonderful story! The writing was lovely :) Thank you for sharing!
Frakking Toasters chapter 19 . 3/6/2011
Thanks for writing such a great story. I really enjoyed it. Congratulations on completing it.
Demons4eva chapter 19 . 3/2/2011
that was a wonderful story and it was different to what I thought it would be

thank you for writing and making this a HEA
Demons4eva chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
well I haven't reviewed for a bit, I was sort of thrown off a bit when you turned Edward into a monster

this is different for sure and I am not sure if I like this Edward

I am going to finish this even if it kills me
Demons4eva chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
well that was a beautiful chapter honey!