Reviews for Bloodlust
RenaDoll chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
Love, love, love. So sad, but so well written.
radioactive77 chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
Thanks for the update...I like that Bella is at least trying to have a little faith in Edward...hope you update again soon, this seemed so short!
marsbareater12 chapter 14 . 6/18/2010
OMG! Really good! Ood, but good! i have one question-Where are Em and Rose? Seriously!
kbaby77 chapter 14 . 6/17/2010
No, NO, NO! Please tell me you have not given up on this story? Oh my god I have been crying like a baby since chapter 13, Poor, poor Bella, that is awlful to finaly make love and lose the man you love more than anything in the same day! What happens next, will the Cullens change Bella now so she can find Edward or will they just abandon her again? OH please give me another chapter soon... I can't take the suspence, its killing me! Bella has to know that wasn't really Edward talking right? I hope anyway.. I don't want her to give up on him, her love is to strong...
AyseAydin chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
This story is one of the best I have read...and this chapter was amazing! I love it!
MonkJak58 chapter 14 . 5/4/2010
Fabulously intense!

I love how you managed to make me angry with Edward for the way he's reacting to Bella's response, but at the same time I can't help but sympathize with his situation.
You can totally feel a sense of urgency and how frustrated he's become as he's hunting both the elk and the human.

And the whole thing with him seeing his eyes change color at the end...brilliant, but horribly heart wrenching ;)
Edward'sDJ chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
Wow, the intensity keeps increasing.

This story is really well written and I have enjoyed it so far, however, being addicted to happy endings, I'll wait until it's complete to read the rest (so I can check the end first).

Thanks for writing it.
Edward'sDJ chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
Intense and devastating. Poor Bella.
Edward'sDJ chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
What an unexpected leap from extreme caution to the most intimate interaction possible. It was beautifully and delicately described.

I am filled with dread for the reaction to the blood though.
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
Lovgely to see them have some happy time after the distressing recent past. Also nice that Jasper and Alice got a break. The family support is heartwarming.
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
You continue to do a fabulous job of capturing authentically canon behaviour.

I'm a bit concerned to hear Bratty-Vamp is your beta; after reading Toye, I'm more worried than ever about getting a HEA!
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Beautiful chapter. I love that Edward has both confessed to Bella and asked Alice and Jasper for help.

Poor Edward; he is capable of enough self losthing even when he is in control.
Edward'sDJ chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
Goodness this is intense. I have an awful feeling that Edward has misinterpreted Bella's lustful gaze.
Edward'sDJ chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
Another great chapter, but I feel as though I need to brace myself for something bad.
Edward'sDJ chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Wow, this is intense. Jane would be delighted at how thoroughly she's tortured him.
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »