Reviews for Bloodlust
Aurgasm chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
arg moreeeeee please the angst is keeeeeeeeeeling me ;_;arggggggg i'll take a heartbreak over this:P LOL
marsbareater12 chapter 15 . 6/19/2010
Yes! I find this yesterday and get an update today! I love this story. A novel idea! How long will it take to find the Edward in Edward again...hmmm
Beaverslap chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
So glad to see another chapter - this is a really good story and well written. Hope we get the next chapter soon!
IBelongToAVampire chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
Great chapter but so sad ! I'm looking forward to your next update :)

Love this story !
Btvs89 chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
What a sad chapter... So sad.

I hope that Edward will come back soon.

Can't wait to read the next one.

Take Care.

Maud.
Bratty-Vamp chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
waaaaaaah! Poor Jasper. Poor Bella. Poor Edward. Poor everybody!
X-X-TEAM-EMMETT-X-X chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
Not much happend in this chapter :/ still in love with this story though, keep it coming! x
soton chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
Every day when I check my emails I scan them quickly looking for the next update. This time although I eagerly awaited the next chapter, I was scared – daft I know! :(

My fear now is that before Edward can get control of himself, he will come back to drink his fill from Bella and that would destroy all of the Cullen’s! Bella is very vulnerable right now – emotionally and physically. Although I hate to say it, I hope that the wolves can protect her, just in case!

Not surprised that Jazz is blaming himself – I was so focused on the horror unfolding between Edward and Bella, that it never registered that Jazz would struggle to cope himself with all of the emotions that were flying around.

Forgive me as this is not a criticism – but I am still struggling to understand what set Edward off? He has coped with Bella’s being spilt many times and still stayed in control. So what is it about having to kill the innocent boy that has brought Edward’s bloodlust to the fore – even to the point that it overshadows his love for Bella?
readingmama chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
I love how Bella is handling this, this time. I think she has become wiser. i wonder if she will get pregnant. I can see Edward returning to his duty if he has a child on the way. IT could be what helps him gain control again. Looking forward to however you spin it.
RaquelnJake chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
I like how Bella is seeing this situation... I can't wait for another update.
RaquelnJake chapter 14 . 6/18/2010
Oh my, Edward! Has our beloved Edward been lost to us forever? Say it ain't so!
RaquelnJake chapter 13 . 6/18/2010
Oh damn, that was INTENSE! Wow, I have never read anything similar to this anywhere. You told it brilliantly! Amazing. But damn, poor Bella, I don't she imagined her first time to be anything like this...
cvds chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
Great chapter! I feel so sad for Bella and Edward:(
IcarusToSun chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
Thanks for updating. Loved the chapter, wish it was a little longer though. :)

Thanks!
Camilla10 chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
I had to reread a little of the last two chapters becuase I had forgotten some of it (If you don't update frequently maybe you should re-cap) and now I can say that the dramatic effect you have achieved is superb.

Not that I am happy, I am desperate for Edward giving up on humanity, for Jasper's lucid weakness. Is Bella deluded or their love is strong enough? Terrible situation indeed.
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »