Reviews for Magnetic Attraction
mednin chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Awwww that was cute :3

I love stories like these!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I read this on LJ and immediately had to come review here and Favorite.

Telling this from the point of view of the eel is very intriguing. I like his thought process; it's fun and amusing. His names for Ahiru and Fakir amuse me more than they should. And I like the little reminder that maybe he was not always an eel.

I love how he sees everything about Ahiru and Fakir in just a few short instances and realizes that they are perfect for each other, even though they don't know it yet. The line about them lacking trust, but knowing it could come with time, is my favorite. You have come up with a very good explanation for why his approval gauges maxed out!
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
When I first saw this scene in the anime, that awkward, painful pas de deux between Fakir and Duck, I had really wondered how could the leader's "approval" gauge max out at *that* and interpreted it as another bout of PT humor. You do such an amazing job of transforming that same scene and giving a fascinating meaning to that bit of dialogue.

Ah, this is such a creative perspective and you write it so wonderfully! I love the eel's name for Fakir and Duck and how insightfully he sees them both, individually and together.

So cute 3
Shirekat chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
So cute!

I've always "wondered" what that silly eel was thinking! ;P
Maidenstear chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh...WOW! I heartily agree. I like how you used the eel, it's a very unique take on the Ahiru-Fakir relationship. I love it!

~Aneko
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
WHOA 8D Amazing xD Such a unique fic, and it just clicks :D

Really great writing
Blue chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I always wonder what that eel was thinking. It's nice to read from another point of view. Who would of thought that eel was psychic.