Reviews for Secrets
elegantelli16 chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
Omg this is amazing i love it sooooooo much thank you
prince-bishop chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Don't understand why Ziva was happy when Aaron said he wanted to be a family, meaning Tony , Ziva and Aaron, how can they be a family without being in a relationship, as soon as Tony kissed her she said it was wrong and she ran away, I don't get it,?
Christinou chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
i don't get it why Ziva called Aaron Ben ometimes
Christinou chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
it would be tHE shock if she'd say something like 'no, it's McGee...' or 'sorry but Gibbs is just soooo HOT!
apedarling chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
! But i do love a good slap:) i apoligize for reviewing on almost every chapter. I love the Hebrew though! Todah!
apedarling chapter 14 . 11/17/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! So cute! Already a movie quote for the little DiNozzo! But im confused i thought his eyes were green?
apedarling chapter 13 . 11/17/2010
oh nooooooooooooo! I love it! Poor Ziva! I love the drama very good with the depressing. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, must read on!
apedarling chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
love it sooo much Todah for writing! Love the last part!
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 20 . 9/29/2010
Awesome Fic,

Thanx 4 adding
rubiesandrain chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
I could just hear that "Do do do, do do do do dodo do do do do do do do do dodo" In the background at the end when Gibbs shot him, because that's what happens in the show when all is finally well and Gibbs saves the day! I loved this story! Great Job! :)
fukitimout chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
Ohana mean family. Family mean no one get left behind."

Is that from LILO and Stitch?

Love the reference! And the story is really awesome, grrrrrreeeeeaaaaat job!
The Lady Cloudy chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
I luv this story!
Betherzz chapter 20 . 9/18/2010
good ending to the story
earanemith chapter 19 . 9/16/2010
from now on i will follow this story closly, i have kind of fallen in love with it
Mrs. Fitzgerald chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
Oh my what will she say! Yes I hope!