Reviews for Webs of Deception
emowoods205 chapter 1 . 5/10
I've already read this story but only up to a point it's really sad tho it's very well written I advise yall to give it a read it's good
NiniNeko chapter 13 . 4/7
when you realize this is Narusasu ans you don't like Yoai
NiniNeko chapter 3 . 4/7
:D
DnMikado chapter 1 . 3/5
I really like it! It was really intens and I sometimes got angry at Naruto for not talking to Sasuke about their daughter earlier or at least reassure him that she wasn't some love he had -.-' I though Sakura was gonna be a "better/nicer" character in this fanfic since she wasn't infatuated with Sasuke but she is as annoying as usual Great fanfic!
Seyuki Arkane chapter 34 . 11/1/2016
This story is just incredible. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing your writings. See you soon !
Seyu'
Angelisa Kristy Riddle chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
You know, I don't like your story.
At first it seemed cool, Naruto vanishes and comes back as a badass mysterious mercenary. But then... all those feels... Naruto and Sasuke are pathetic, simple like that.
yume76 chapter 5 . 5/2/2016
This story is cute and all, but I just couldn't get into it. My next words are my opinion alone so please don't be offended. First of all, I didn't like how Sakura was under-appreciated, I wish you had not put her in the story at all.. Second, your identification of the bijuus were almost completely off. Third, please don't hate me for this, but I absolutely hated Tara/Taro (whichever is the actual name), to me she seemed like an arrogant bitch. Finally, I just couldn't feel the SasuNaru vibe to be honest. So my rating for this story is Average.
PhoenixRune9122 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
No offense, but you should get a beta reader. The grammar makes it hard to understand the meaning (especially for me considering I'm not a native English speaker). If this comment has offended anyone in anyway, I sincerely apologize...
Guest chapter 34 . 11/19/2015
Holy hell, all those emotions, so damn intense man. Beautiful
Annomous chapter 34 . 10/7/2015
This story is awesome! I was completely hooked from the very beginning! Can't wait to read the sequel!
haruko.94 chapter 34 . 10/4/2015
wow...just..wow (:
Guest chapter 34 . 8/29/2015
This was amazing. Just absolutely amazing. I've been trying to find a good story where it's NaruSasu and Naruto leaves. None have been queue what I've been looking for, but this hits the nail perfectly. Thank you, or really was beautiful. The ending sent me into a panic when Sasuke "left" but I'm glad it ended the way it did.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2015
Beetle
Octopus-Ox
Fox
Guest chapter 34 . 6/20/2015
That was a wonderful story. Very sad, emotional, and romantic. Bravo...
Korregidora chapter 34 . 1/18/2015
Wonderful story! You had me on a roller coaster of emotions lol. The intensity of Naruto & Sasuke is just...their love is unmatched. I couldn't have asked for a better ending.

But...how does Gaara joining affect his and Neji's relationship if he is no longer living in Suna? Guess we'll never know. :)