Reviews for Webs of Deception
Dolphin-horse
Beetle
Octopus-Ox
Fox
That was a wonderful story. Very sad, emotional, and romantic. Bravo...
Korregidora chapter 34 . 1/18
Wonderful story! You had me on a roller coaster of emotions lol. The intensity of Naruto & Sasuke is just...their love is unmatched. I couldn't have asked for a better ending.

But...how does Gaara joining affect his and Neji's relationship if he is no longer living in Suna? Guess we'll never know. :)
LoveCritic chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
Usually I only write my critics at the end but I must say this chapter deserved a critic... I don't know if I am the only one but I did not recognize Narutos name was spelled backwards until Sasuke mentioned that Kakashi would know something wight that name... I feel as though I am Shika and I have failed at my decoding skills haha. I must say I did not see that one coming. Otherwise, I do love this story so far and I am looking forward to finishing it.
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Hehe lion king reference there :)
Aile UchihaxUzumaki chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
God! I love this story!
Someone chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
I am Hikko, no question about it. I am totally Hikko, PERIOD! Anyway, it's really good! Great job!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 34 . 5/30/2014
Ahhh I don't even know what to say! I love this story! I've dedicated my life to this story for the past two days! Usually, I hate stories like this because the author stalls for way too long before finally revealing the (in this case, Naruto's) identity, and then takes even longer for any sort of progress to occur, which leads me to lose interest. But everything was perfectly paced and I was always on my toes and screaming at one of the characters for being IDIOTS. I just love this, so, so much!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
I love it this was one of the first Narusasu/sasunaru I ever really liked & Thank you for writing this XD hope you write morreee
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Love it
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 34 . 3/4/2014
Loved this it was too cute
ME chapter 34 . 3/3/2014
GGGGRRRRUUUUUUWWWWEEEEEEEETTTTT !
Guest chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
hey so this fanfic was recommended to me by a friend and i got really into it but i just have to be honest: the mistakes are making it really unpleasant to read. "would of", "could of", "should of" - these dont exist. there's1 "would HAVE", "should HAVE", "could HAVE". there are some other mistakes and i suggest you get someone to check the whole thing and correct it. the plot and the idea are really nice though and i'm looking forward to reading the rest of it
YaoiTora chapter 34 . 9/14/2013
That was awesome! 3 I loved it! It was so funny other than the drama. :D
Kikuzh chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
When i read the word Abikaasa..i was like wtf is this author estonian or smthing...or is she/he just using some random word that just looks like the estonian word. Im suprised, because i'm from estonia. :D