Reviews for Webs of Deception
Angelisa Kristy Riddle chapter 16 . 5/7
You know, I don't like your story.
At first it seemed cool, Naruto vanishes and comes back as a badass mysterious mercenary. But then... all those feels... Naruto and Sasuke are pathetic, simple like that.
yume76 chapter 5 . 5/2
This story is cute and all, but I just couldn't get into it. My next words are my opinion alone so please don't be offended. First of all, I didn't like how Sakura was under-appreciated, I wish you had not put her in the story at all.. Second, your identification of the bijuus were almost completely off. Third, please don't hate me for this, but I absolutely hated Tara/Taro (whichever is the actual name), to me she seemed like an arrogant bitch. Finally, I just couldn't feel the SasuNaru vibe to be honest. So my rating for this story is Average.
PhoenixRune9122 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
No offense, but you should get a beta reader. The grammar makes it hard to understand the meaning (especially for me considering I'm not a native English speaker). If this comment has offended anyone in anyway, I sincerely apologize...
Guest chapter 34 . 11/19/2015
Holy hell, all those emotions, so damn intense man. Beautiful
Annomous chapter 34 . 10/7/2015
This story is awesome! I was completely hooked from the very beginning! Can't wait to read the sequel!
haruko.94 chapter 34 . 10/4/2015 (:
Guest chapter 34 . 8/29/2015
This was amazing. Just absolutely amazing. I've been trying to find a good story where it's NaruSasu and Naruto leaves. None have been queue what I've been looking for, but this hits the nail perfectly. Thank you, or really was beautiful. The ending sent me into a panic when Sasuke "left" but I'm glad it ended the way it did.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2015
Guest chapter 34 . 6/20/2015
That was a wonderful story. Very sad, emotional, and romantic. Bravo...
Korregidora chapter 34 . 1/18/2015
Wonderful story! You had me on a roller coaster of emotions lol. The intensity of Naruto & Sasuke is just...their love is unmatched. I couldn't have asked for a better ending. does Gaara joining affect his and Neji's relationship if he is no longer living in Suna? Guess we'll never know. :)
LoveCritic chapter 24 . 11/11/2014
Usually I only write my critics at the end but I must say this chapter deserved a critic... I don't know if I am the only one but I did not recognize Narutos name was spelled backwards until Sasuke mentioned that Kakashi would know something wight that name... I feel as though I am Shika and I have failed at my decoding skills haha. I must say I did not see that one coming. Otherwise, I do love this story so far and I am looking forward to finishing it.
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Hehe lion king reference there :)
Aile UchihaxUzumaki chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
God! I love this story!
Someone chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
I am Hikko, no question about it. I am totally Hikko, PERIOD! Anyway, it's really good! Great job!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 34 . 5/30/2014
Ahhh I don't even know what to say! I love this story! I've dedicated my life to this story for the past two days! Usually, I hate stories like this because the author stalls for way too long before finally revealing the (in this case, Naruto's) identity, and then takes even longer for any sort of progress to occur, which leads me to lose interest. But everything was perfectly paced and I was always on my toes and screaming at one of the characters for being IDIOTS. I just love this, so, so much!