Reviews for Far from Ordinary
Sally Gilmartin chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I enjoy this story a lot- I just hate when people act like characters and the actors that play them co-exist. It's so cheesy.
NCISVILLE chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
Haha this was fantastic! Splendid job! Def. one of my favorites of all time, :)
NCISVILLE chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
What?! No don't end it there! Lol anyways great chapter. Love this story. Reminds me of an episode of Smallville.
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Hehe I think I'm going to enjoy this very much.
iamlordvoldemort1981 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Seeiously love this fic. I hope you write more of the other avengers soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Whoever the hell these match-making-maniacs are, I liked them. Especially in this story. :) now, Elizabeth, would you mind if I used them to get my art teacher and my health teacher together? They have potential. They need their . 0.0
SilverStella chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Very AWESOME!

Loved It!
Dizzy1013 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I apologize for not reviewing the earlier chapters. This is a wonderful story. I think you've captured the characters perfectly. I also love the setting and the premise. Chapter 3 is pretty hot...it steamed up my computer screen. :-)

I love all your Iron Man stories...please keep writing.
tamasit1 chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Aww, that ended perfectly. They are just so cute together. I loved this whole concept when you first told me about it and it all came together great.
Redlioness62 chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
I am so liking this story. Actually I like all of your stories.
Invaderk chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Ooh, what a cliffie! This story is really great and original-full of emotion and fun, and very in-character! Nice work, keep it up!
drummergal94comcast.net chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
AH! CLIFFIE!

it was an awesome story. but plz plz plz plz plz update soon! :] im rele enjoying it
tamasit1 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Wait you can't stop there! Ha ha, I couldn't resist saying that. They are so cute together when they are away from all the stress the usually surrounds them. Looking forward to the next chapter.
monalisa chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I really like this scenario... let the groping ensue!
sarafina89 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
great chapter i cant wait for the next chapter i hope its up soon. also i hope there is some fluff coming between tony and pepper