Reviews for The Big Bad Book of Galindism
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Nice. Love it!
HappyShannon chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
OhMyGlinda, this is brilliant! I laughed so much :D

'... Or just plain lying about it no matter how much your companion argues about it.'

'So, to do The Walk, basically, you must walk as though you've got a pole up thy butt.' ... 'Now, for those certain individuals who have never had a pole up their butt,'

My favourite parts. Marry me? :'D
Luna Elphaba Anne Granger chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Even though my best friend never read this, she seems to follow all of the rules. xD I always compare her to Galinda... Anyway, this made me laugh so hard! Won't you please make a story about Elphabism? *puppy dog eyes* xD
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
So funny! Galindism...LOL! :D

xoxo.

Jen
whatthepho chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
The suitable stores to shop at for fashionable clothing are:

Aeropozstale

This is great so far!
firestorm13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Wozmart. ROFL XD
Zarrian chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
"The Gelphiyero Problem” and Zarrian’s “WICKED The soap opera!” to which this is based off of at a minimum."

I guess I'm guilty by association? :P

Brilliant, my dear. I don't think anyone else could've done this more perfectly.
AinoMinako-san chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This was a great start! I hope you are able to finish because I think this piece has lots of promise!
OSL chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
::falls over laughing::
Defying Gravity 728 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Rofl. xD That was hilarious. :D Looking forward to the next chapters!
elphieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
*Glances up from her 'Elphabism' book* Um, wouldn't it be "Galinda is your [Goddess] (duh)."?

And what's wrong with Oz Topic?

LOL! Very funny, I loved it! Can't wait for the next two chapters, so update soon :D
Yorkie Lover chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Darnit Fabs, I had a nice long review, but then it went away. *curses ff dot net* But I'll try to remember what I wrote.

OMG OMG OMG! That's was LOVE. Seriously. :D

So, if you’re just reading this randomly off a bookstore’s shelf and don’t actually intend to buy it

-I do that all the time! :D

Either way, a blonde you must be, inside and/or out.

-For some reason, in my mind, this was an innuendo, but as I rewrite this review I think I have a dirty, dirty mind XD

Next, the reader must develop and uncanny sense of what is “in” and what is “out”.

-:O FABA, IS THIS IN RESPONSE TO MY CHALLENGE I POSTED ABOUT A WEEK AGO? Or do I just have a gutterbrain?

I will never try to match two blues together. There are too many shades of blue.

-*blushes* Oops.

6. I will never wear yellow-brown; it is the color of puke, to be frank. 9. I will realize that a violently bright yellow is too flashy. 10. I will realize that a deeper kind of yellow is also puke-y.

-*grins* Oh, Faba... :)

How long did it take to think up the names of the stores? Just curious. :)

So, to do The Walk, basically, you must walk as though you’ve got a pole up thy butt.

-wink wink...

Haha I hope I got everything. I can't WAIT til next chapter! :D
stairwaytotheskies chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I think I love you. Or something. I think I'm basically incoherent because of this. In a good way, I assure you.

The only question I have is if you meant to put "rap" instead of "wrap" in the second to last section where it says "Okay, that raps up this chapter"?

Definitely favorited. :D
BlissfullySortOfAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
this is clever! i think i want to convert!