Reviews for Lessons Learned
wolf master97 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
When r you going to update again? This is an interesting story.
Sybdoodles chapter 12 . 12/21/2012
Seeing this updated made me all kinds of happy. How much I've missed those two!
Sakuya Yume chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
Awww! Yay, I was listening to Fearless as I read this. How convienent!

Well, update soon! I look forward to reading more!
Jay Sage chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Oh wow, I really didn't expect too see anything else from you for you know... ever. This is quite the pleasent suprise. It's nice to see the genre shift a little too. Nothing spices up a comedy like angst.

Anyho, glad you're back, and I hope you'll stick around for awhile! Peace!
Funnyach chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
Uh, nice! I appreciate that you continue this Story, an I hope I dont have to wait as long as I already did. But I really like this story!

LG
Funnyach

PS:
I hope that Luna does not fall in love with J again, for I really like DxC pairing.
kopycat101 chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
You're back! Yahoo!

The quality has certainly gone up in those two-or-so years. Cheers!

I love how you wrote their...awkwardness at the was just a perfect chapter!

Again, glad you're back, hon
randomprson chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
When is a new chapter gonna be out! I gotta know what happens! Do darkrai and cresselia get together or does she stay with jake! This is gold!
La Pucelle d'Orleans chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
awre you gonna make another chapter?
Rin-sama and Len-kun chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
*cheers* I LOVE THE STORY! :D Darkrai.. He never gets old! :) Literally! XD Please update soon! :D

Dani
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
what did the legedarys say to humuliate cresselia
ForeverAWSOMEAuraSpaceDragon chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE!
xLL-Ax chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
:D

Write on!
xLL-Ax chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Aha xD Love this :)

Ans S.O.S. is such a good song :D
Boo MotherCENSORED chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
...She had it coming. I feel no pity for Crystal. From the sounds of it, this is not a rare occurence for her, and if she's done this so many times and is STILL suprised by the results, she has no hope.

I like how at that one part, the guys are just nodding, it's hilarious. As for me, one: I wouldn't have let Crystal drag me off in the first place, two: if I did somehow get dragged into the Victoria Secrets knockoff store (THE PINK! IT BURNS!) I would have snapped during all the musical stuff, thrown a few clothing racks, and sprinted out of the mall. The whole bad musical deal makes me recall a certain Scrubs episode where Dr. Cox grabs a guitar that someone was playing, and brutally smashes it against the wall and handrail.

And reffering to a few chapters earlier, I concur with Darkrai (Hekiashi?) High School Musical sucks, along with the however many sequels there are when whomever reads this.

Keep up the good writin'
Allistra chapter 11 . 12/24/2010
"Any objections? Overruled. Proceed."

Oh My Arceus I almost died at that point. XD