Reviews for Weak
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
aww. This was so cute. I loved the twin bonding! haha

Amazing story!
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Rose/Jasper sibling love is the best! and oh! bear vendetta? XD god Emmett!
HVW girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
wonderful one-shot!

I loved how you showed Rosalie's soft said, and Jasper comforting her was just so sweet! And the last line... Just warms my heart.

Why aren't there more Jasper/Rosalie twin fics?

redheads-have-more-fun-HPLVR chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
this is SO sweet! it makes sense that rose and jasper would be really close, pretending you're twins has to have some affect on their sibling relationship. it was nice to see jasper comfort rose, it was really adorable and seeing rose break down was good too, because usually she's so composed. and it's good that you gave her another reason for being so mad at edward, otherwise she would just sound kind of spoiled. good job thanks!
madAmeSaysWhAt chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Poor Rose. Out of all the Cullens, she is the one I feel the worse for. Everyone hates her, but I just want to give her a hug and tell her that I'm sorry.
buttonbit chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I like the last line; "Ity's a twin thing!"

:D Good job with the emotions and stuff...
Gina.N.B chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw, that was so sweet.

Great writing!

PokieDots chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Wow, this was absolutely amazing, I adore it! I love stories where Rosalie and Jasper are bonding. It was lovely.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
this is so good, really nice relationship between Rose and Jasper. i really like!

azure0610 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Beautiful! The "it's a twin thing" really tugs at the heart. There should be MORE Rose/Jasper stories
DaughterOfHephaestus chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I LOved That Story It Is Soo Sincere And Hearfelt
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Nice. :) There is not enough stories like this one.
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
OMG! I totally and utterly adore this!

There is not enough Hale Twin Love out there for my taste! I just love Jasper and Rosalie's relationship because I think they're more alike then most people give them credit for.

I loved how you wrote Rosalie because she was vulnerable but you still kept her in character. Also I loved how Jasper comforted her, it was just so sweet!

And the whole Emmett lines made me laugh. I just love him, he's such a goofball!

Anyways this story is absolutely fabulous and I hope to see more Jasper/Rosalie Twin fics and Rosalie/Emmett romances out of you!

Mrs. Salvatore chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I love it, it was really cute! Great job!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2