Reviews for Words Really Do Mean Something
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
aww well done
stokesgirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Don't take it down. That was great. And you know I totally agree with you, that Nick always gets the shortend of the stick.

I really loved the part with him and Catherine too, how she told him he looked tired and she'd take care of it. "I'll push through it". Yes you will Nicky, you always do.

I, also, really loved that you had Catherine call him at home. That is so like her and she has always been there for Nick. At least someone was!

But, did you have to end it with Grissom calling? You're killing me here. :)

Does this mean I'm safe and don't have to write a post-ep for you? Oh why, oh why, do I think the answer to that question is no? Okay, so know I have to change the story I am writing a little. I'm getting to it, I swear.
snowwhitecsi chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Thanks for giving us NIck fans a story the writers should have.
NickyFan chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This short story is so cool:) I haven't seen the epsiode yet because in Germany they start showing the 8th season now... anyway I love it:) I always keep myself informed about the new seasons:) So I know that Grissom is leaving and as it looks he's doing that like I expected without talking to Nick:( I hate the fact that he never had any good word for him, it really pisses me of:( Thank god there're writers like you out there to give our Nicky the praise he deserves:) Great work, really:) I'm sure you used this story also for a little distraction from your other story "Last Drink Tonight", huh? Hope you update it soon, but I love the way that you wrote this one, I needed that to stay calm during thinking about Grissom's leaving:)
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009