Reviews for Either Way
layinthefire chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
This chapter was absolutely the sweetest thing ever! I knew they were both gonna get divorced but it was pretty awesome to read it! I hate that Peyton was so tied down in her marriage. The first mistake she made besides actually marrying Julian was quitting her job. She wasnt doing anything for herself and it just made getting depressed so much easier. Im glad she started painting again and feeling more happy. And thank the heavens that Lucas didnt have kids with that man! GAH I despise Lindsey so freaking much! Everything about her irks me and her wanting Lukes kids made me want to murder her. Anyone who isnt Peyton is allowed to want his children kkthx. I love that Peyton immediately went to go see him after arriving in Tree Hill 33 Im glad they talked and decided to be together again. I just wish the chapter were longer because I wouldve liked more Leyton interaction. Other than that I really loved this story. Its one of my favorites for sure :)
layinthefire chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Im crying my eyes out over here! I knew before I started reading that this story would have Julian and Lindsey in it but I was still disgusted! Thank God I didnt have to skim through half the story because you didnt mention their names at all! Its actually easier to read if I dont see their names LMAO.

I freaking loved the way you wrote this chapter, like how you set it up. You described how miserable they both were and then BAM they bumped into each other. Its so sad that Leyton isnt happy in their respective marriages. I feel bad for both of them but more for Peyton for some reason. She just seems to be suffering so much more :'( Im glad she opened up to Lucas about it and he did the same to a degree. OMFG that kiss! I was kinda relieved that they didnt do more because I dont like it when they cheat. I mean I can condone it but they should be together the right way. It was so heartbreaking the way you ended it too. They said 'I love you' and then she left :( Thank God theres another chapter. :)
SmH-ac chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Damien Rice is kind of a perfect soundtrack for this at 2 in the morning.

Thanks for this. I got some strange news tonight and I just needed an example of someone coming back, to be reminded that sometimes it does happen.

So despite this review being kind of (a lot) late, it was perfect.
music-is-love10 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
This was really good! Loved it :)
chocolatemud14 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
] loved it.
chocolatemud14 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
amazing. amazing. amazing.
EuphoricallySpeaking chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Man. i'm officially hooked on your LPs. Greatness
Lucasinlove chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Wow! Awesome! I know some people probably want the story to go forever...marriage, babies etc. But that was a great story and a perfect place to end it! Great job!
englishpetal chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
"Nice hands."

"Nice legs."

You kill me with pretty much everything you write. But that was better than awesome.
wildmess chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Nice hands...Nice legs! the best way to end this!

this was by far an amazing story! love does conqure all!
Tariq chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Very nice, short and sweet! its true... size doesn't matter;)
clarklois4ever chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
this is one of my favorite leyton stories
singyouhome chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
That was so great! I am completly amazed and I'm sure you hear this all the time but you are amazing. I'd admire your writing a lot, hopefully one of these days I'll write as well as you do. Loved the storyline and I almost cried too. :D
laj33 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
that was great
DKnAK chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
This is the best story ever. I loved this one. I hope you'll continue it, but if not, it's still great.