Reviews for Paper Mario X
JeStErHALLOW chapter 53 . 11/22/2014
I know this story's a few years old but I'm gonna review anyway. So far it's been good...But it could have been better. The fight scenes and the story? Excellent. the horrible and downright abusive way the majority of the group treat Goombario? Awful and Unnecessary. the way the group treated him really made it hard to fully enjoy the story and I get the feeling it's gonna be the same in the end...I have hope for the sequels though, hopefully everyone won't be sociopaths in them. aside from the abusive goombario treatment I'd have to say it's a pretty good story so far.
MaskedGamer chapter 62 . 7/16/2014
I really loved the "Super Ultra Mighty Koopa Bros. the Great" and the Jr. Troopa beat down.
MaskedGamer chapter 53 . 7/15/2014
This has got to be one of my favorite chapters in PMX.
MaskedGamer chapter 65 . 6/3/2014
Poor goombario
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 31 . 5/2/2014
I must be the only one who feels kinda bad for poor Goombario...D:
I know I've faved a few of your PMX stories, and I must say that you are a fantastic writer. Your Thousand Year Door one, particularly, was remarkably written and I enjoyed it immensely. And what I really like is how you're not one of those writers who wrote a fantastic story, and started yet never finished a sequel. I mean, they probably have extenuating circumstances but still.
Keep up the excellent work (I'm looking forward to th Sticker Star one), and God bless.
Shippings
13DiamondPython13 chapter 65 . 4/20/2014
Do thousand year door next. PLEASE! I'll miss this story too much!
13DiamondPython13 chapter 34 . 4/20/2014
Wouldn't his butt just set on fire like Mario's? It is Mario's world after all.
13DiamondPython13 chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
Do not want! Bombette x Link?! Too weird.
13DiamondPython13 chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Just curious, but which Zelda is this? OoT?
SF64Rules chapter 41 . 4/18/2014
I honesty love this story (including the sequel)! And I think a massive crossover with Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Metroid, and Sonic like this is awesome, but one thing bothers me...why is Goombario constantly getting bashed (or mocked)? I like him (and I use him a lot when I play Paper Mario on the N64 and on the VC for the Wii) and I think he should be treated better than this.
dracosfairmaiden chapter 65 . 3/11/2014
Great job!

Man, I remember reading all of these when they were new. I love this entire series. Who would have thought of crossing over Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Sonic and Metroid characters? This is awesome.

One thing I've never got...why does everybody hate Goombario so much? I use him all the time during Paper Mario so I wonder why everyone else hates him.

Thanks for an amazing story!
Finvarra Faerie chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was great! :)
thrawn92 chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
how did you know that Bombettes ex-boyfriend Bruce was the blue Bob-omb in the cage? I talked to all of them, and I seriously didn't know that any of them had that name. Did you or the walkthrough you watched from this game find that out by using Goombario?
Paradox.In.The.Universe chapter 65 . 12/6/2013
Y U NO 100%?!
Many spelling mistakes.
Apart from that, it was brilliant
Guest chapter 35 . 12/5/2013