Reviews for Paper Mario X
Nitro Indigo chapter 1 . 5/22
Nitpick: Bowser wants to rule Metroid? You might want to revise that...
SuperSmashEPIC chapter 65 . 1/27
will you make another pmx story for Sticker Star and Paper Jam?
Ackbarfan5556 chapter 62 . 11/1/2015
Sonic has trap senses. He studied furiously under Admrial Ackbar!
XxPeacegirl02xX chapter 65 . 7/22/2015
I love this story! You expressed each character well. I like the humor in this story as well. Awesome job!
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 7 . 7/1/2015
Sonic's going to drown?
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Bowser actually did something smart...aside from getting that Star Rod.
Zgirl101 chapter 31 . 6/4/2015
Wow. I must've missed it the first time I read this (this is my second) but the FOB reference is a nice touch ;D
LoveGlutton chapter 62 . 6/1/2015
I feel more sad for samus now then ever looking at this chaplie
LoveGlutton chapter 46 . 6/1/2015
Well... His girlfriend is gonna be jealous
LoveGlutton chapter 26 . 5/30/2015
Im surpriseD he didnt brake into that boss battle happy dance he was known for
LoveGlutton chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
Zelda is gonna be jealous i can tell
LoveGlutton chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Thats sad
horror101 chapter 65 . 5/4/2015
This was an awesome fanfic! :) It's true it may have been lacking in some areas, but the relationships between the characters, their individual personalities, Goombario getting smacked around and Link's horrible jokes as well as his relationship with Bombette certainly impressed me. :)

I'm not sure what my favorite chapter was, since I haven't really played Paper Mario 64 before. But my favorite character was definitely Link! :D And my favorite moment had to be chapter 13 when they went on the train and everyone was freaking out because of how small it was! XD That was well done.

Well, that's all from me. I'm reading the rest of your PMX series (finished reading PMX2 and am almost done PLX so I can start on SPMX) and I can't wait because these stories are REALLY good! :D

Peace off! _
JeStErHALLOW chapter 53 . 11/22/2014
I know this story's a few years old but I'm gonna review anyway. So far it's been good...But it could have been better. The fight scenes and the story? Excellent. the horrible and downright abusive way the majority of the group treat Goombario? Awful and Unnecessary. the way the group treated him really made it hard to fully enjoy the story and I get the feeling it's gonna be the same in the end...I have hope for the sequels though, hopefully everyone won't be sociopaths in them. aside from the abusive goombario treatment I'd have to say it's a pretty good story so far.
MaskedGamer chapter 62 . 7/16/2014
I really loved the "Super Ultra Mighty Koopa Bros. the Great" and the Jr. Troopa beat down.