Reviews for Toxic
JPandS chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Come back! Please!

I am dying to read more from all your stories but unfortunately it can't happen unless you come back to us ;

Anyhow, as I reread your work I am reminded of how awe-inspiring your writing is. Furthermore, I hope you'll update soon. It has been a while and at this time of the year, school is possibly in full throttle along with real life but I still can't help but hope that maybe in a small lot of time you might get some itch to write and decide to post a new part to any of your awesome stories...

But, until then, I hope you are doing well! And I suppose it goes without saying though I'll say it anyways just for good measure, I cannot wait to read more from you!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Mkay, well you've waited plenty long enough to make an update, so you need to update like right now. If you need help or ideas or anything, you let me know I'll do my best but seriously. WHAT THE FRIGGIN HECK! MONTHES! COME ON! Update. UPDATE!
JPandS NSI chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I do love this story. I went and reread the chapters and I am nothing short of amazed by the interactions, emotions and plotline of this fic. Your pace is great and now that I'm rereading it, the Rei/Quatre interaction and Wufei/Minako ones have grown to be some of my favorites XD Their relationships are just so alluring! Anyways, I anxiously await future updates! )
TristaDin chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Oh geewiz, I'm so sorry it took me so long to finally read this thing and review, but I'm in the musical and our director owns my life. I'd be less constricted if I'd signed a contract in blood, I swear!

But anyway, I liked this chapter. You always need the internal affairs to balance the action, and emotional drama is always FAR more entertaining than physical drama will ever be. I love to see the romance blossoming slowly, and the fact that you're staying true to human nature and slowly healing past wounds between the girls. And yeah, I understand about the guys not being near each other. It's a solid reason. But still, I can't help but to be excited to see how marvelously you'll handle it, just as you've handled everything else in this master piece of true art.
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
He was caught on a mission right? But who could have done this to him so severely?

Wonderful chapter!
MinakoTrickster chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
Lol, I rather enjoy our long adoring letters. Yes, I know. T.T I cry when I think about how long it's been since I last wrote. I am trying to get on that. I really should be punished for my lack of updating.

This chapter was more focused on Rei,true, but like you said it was a story that needed to get out. Too much emotional bottling will only hinder prgress and it was a long time coming like you said. They all have such a long way to go, you've got that right.

Like you, I can't imagine Usagi as a Queen, regal and always so sophisticated. She's always been that meatball, food loving, crying girl. I can imagine that her becoming Queen and the girls growing older without their own lives might end up making that a barrier. By Usagi taking down that barrier it leaves more things open, something all the girls might not want to leave to chance.

Trowa and Ami, that was just too cute. Especially Ami's flustered dirty mind. The relationship betwenn them, I think, is rather realistic. Ami's always had a caring nature and someone like Trowa will certainly appreciate and want to return the favor in his own way. You do Trowa rather well. It's been showing in your writing that you have your own understanding of his character.

Maktot and Heero, I feel, are on the cusp of gettign through the whole 'you annoy me in your own way' bit. I can imagine the host deal will have all sorts of underlying tension. In the good way. ;)

Minako, like you said about our fav. characters and having a deeper understadning then the others, was very spot on. Minako is stubborn because she believes she has only her duty. She was so ready to accept that Wufei would tell her it wasn't going to work and that she'd be banned from doing her duty. Rei is not the only one who thinks that Senshi duty and a love life can never go hand in hand it seems. It'll be interesting to see how that develops though.

Claim the goddess babe, it's in you. ;) Cause though this chapter did not have as much mystery and criminal mind drama it certainly was an emotional expressment for some of the parties involved. Revealing some of the more deeper roots and giving way for possible ways to heal. Though we know that there are an infinite number of ways where it ends up being all for naught.

Quatre was a suprising twist, though probably shouldn;t have been witht he way he and Rei seemed to be connected. I think the relationship you have in mind for them is something many authors would not think to see Quatre in because of his more gentle nature. Some forget he can be as tough as the rest and thats what makes the whole tougher love that is beginning to show between him and Rei exciting.

Haruka and Michiru, they are hard for me to write and I think, with the little snap shots you have of them, you're pretty much on mark with them. Haruka's always been the tough older 'brother' the one that is not easy to please. And Michiru is like that sister that can be a complete bitch when but is really just a caring and generous person. The two have different sides to them. Day and night, making them hard to right and how to correctly portray them.

For Duo and Hotaru, I can only say that their immaturity and their mature moments might make it easier for them to relate. Especially since they both know the wehns and whens not. Though I imagine that Duo's flirty nature would be something to bring out something more in Hotaru if he so chose. ;)

All in all, another wonderful chapter that makes me wanna read more. Drama, romance, mystery, thrills all rolled in with extra bits of comedy and friendship.

I'll eagerly await more. ;) I'll just try and get a chapter out before then. Thank you so much for being patient with me dear.
The Cuteness chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
Wow, this story is so freakin awesome. I just read the whole thing, non stop, for the past couple of hours. Please please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Fatal Mars chapter 8 . 12/20/2009
Wow that was amazing. I still have to say Minako is my least favorite, but I do understand her more. I guess since her personality contridicts itself so much is key to my dislike. Minako facing such hard times as a fealess leader is a sob story that I grow tiered of. I tend to prefer her DIC personality to the manga since it is so unrealistic. Plus I just don't like her and Usagi, but you have managed to make her tolerable. I had to say the high point was the end with Mako and Herro. They are so different, but so alike that it makes for a perfect relationship. To me anyways. I can't wait for more.
JPandSnot signed in chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Another great chapter! I love the way keep everyone in character, its believable, understandable and has a great flow to it! Everything is getting so interesting and I'm so glad there's going to be a lot more to read ) I especially enjoyed reading the bit with Hotaru, Duo, Heero and Makoto. Good job, as always, and keep up the good work!
JW Jump chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
Ah! I feel refreshed by reading another chapter... At first, I was a little unsure of exactly what was happening, but now I'm really addicted to it (Goodness, it's like chocolate for me. ...Sexy, scary, wonderful chocolate! XD). I was surprised at how this chapter went along, especially with Makoto and Heero, but I wasn't disappointed in the least. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. w
nadeshikoyuuna chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
OMG! this story is so awesome! it's so different from the usual GW/SM x-over and I LOVE it! the drama, suspense and tiwst of events really blew me away. thank you for writing such an amazing story for us reader! Will tune in for more. toodles!
TristaDin chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
Well, we all know how Quatre will react. Big hugs and oh so happy that they remember, sort of. The Duo will get mad at him for not helping him in his failed takeover and will not so subtly bash into the G-boy's heads all that their past entails.

I do like how Heero and Duo only had a small spat right now, after all there were more serious matters at hand. After Heero's feling better they can attack. And boy will Wufei be shocked at Duo's philisophical nature.

Well, I can't wait for the rest and yes, I'm very excited! XD
MinakoTrickster chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
Thank you, I'm glad you can be patient even after I end up getting fed up with myself.

This chapter was the 'whoa' of 'whao' chapters. It was ingenius and totally fun to incorporate actual events of history and using that to build off of. I remember reading about the French and a slight invasion of Japan but to add in the secret and the linking of Youma and human was totally surreal and yet real-like for me.

Yes, I did love the interaction between Minako, Ami and Rei. They all have points in their arguments and the fact that their are different ideas and different types of resentments add to the drama. And we don't even have all the Senshi yet! I think some of the girls were more quick to anger then some, like Rei took things Minako said wrong or Ami getting short with both girls on certain accounts. It's like alove/hate relationship.

The fangirl in me just declared you a goddess. I loved, just LOVED, the scene with Minako and Wufei. Minako can be strong but she has her weak moments that are rare and usually involve those she loves. Wufei, being there with her for so long and seeing the few ones add a lot to deepening the relationship. I also love where Minako is asking Wufei what he is doing to her. She is afraid of more people she loves leaving her behind (though I don't think she knows she considers Wufei that close yet and may even be purposefully blind to it). The part I found most intriguing was Wufei's comeback of what she wasn't doing to him...at first I took that perversely...I can't help it. But it brought more of what is going on inside his head, the inner workings that Minako is blind to and that the reader is just dying to uncover. It's a nice, mysterious touch that keep the reader guessing. The kiss was deep, emotional, just raw. It was perfect for that moment where Minako's guard was just simply down and her pushing and Wufei already on the brink, still fighting, just *breathes deeply*. It was mhm. No words to accuratly descirbe it because it was just that felt, that raw emotion that courses through you when you watch someone else on the edge of their own breakdown and seeing a kiss like that between a girl who is in denial and a guy who fights to not be pathetic looking is just like two pieces of chocolate cake and double scoops of icing on both. I think my Minako expertness has been thoroughly used on this one. Lol.

Trowa, I think you got him pretty damn good. He's always been the enigma, the one that pops out of no where and makes you suddenly realize he's there. He showed it more in this chapter with his knowledge of the history. He helped move the case along with the details. And in doing so he got others attention. Trowa is the wallflower, true, but in his rare times he pops out like a pop up book. I'll enjoying seeing more between him and Ami. I think she's, as the curious genius, will want to unravel the puzzle before her. And Trowa is one giant one.

The scene with Duo and Usagi, needed. Usagi needed to be brought out of the Queen stage and set back into a role that readers recognize her more as and her friends would be more easily to acquaint with. I'm still looking forward to the fall out between Usagi and Rei (and after what Minako said to them I imagine that's going to be loads of fun). And, like I said before, we don't even have all the senshi.

Hotaru, don't worry, I think you're doing nicely with her. Hotaru is much like Duo where there is the seriousness and the childish part. I think the way you put her between one and the other is what is right for her. Hotaru has always shown she can be a child and then a serious, all knowing senshi.

I think I got perverse again when Makoto ended up being Heero's host. I'm just on a roll right now with such thoughts. But the idea of relying on each other, or him on her, is a bit of a new thing for Heero. There is really no one that he has ever willingly went to. Sure there are the other pilots but this is a bit more intimate. And with a female. I can imagine how complicated this is going to get. And I mean highly complicatedly awkward.

Once more you have delivered a chapter that increases the tension, adds more questions that are dying to be answered. The complexity of history, magic and technology woven like a warm quilt that wraps the reader securly so they are enthralled by what is written. Again, the fangirl in me is claiming you're a goddess and is about to build a shrine for you.

:) Well done...now lets hope I can get my own chapters out sometime soon. Lol, I'll try anyway.
nequam-tenshi chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
a good amount of girl action! yay!

Where's Chibiusa?
Oombala chapter 8 . 12/9/2009
Ah, yes, I spazzed when I saw the alert in my inbox, rather ridiculous, I know. Finally Minako let's loose on everything. Ahh, also, I enjoy playing with Wufei's character, he's such an antihero (bad word choice... Lol). Also, I understand you're views on centered fanfics, previously my stories revolved predominantly around Makoto, but recently, I've been revamping my entire writing basis. I'm actually probably going to shoot an idea your way. I have whole hearted support from topazdragon, but I want a second opinion. Also, I'm not one for traditional pairings, up until recently, I aproved of Wufei and Rei together, but I've been cringing at the idea. Most of my pairing taste changed actually. I like minakoxtrowa, heeroxrei, mamoruxusagi, amixduo, and makotoxquatre. Not really sure why, but it happened. Anyway, onto your story. First of all, I like how long it was (that's such a 'that's what she said' moment, pft). The downpour of emotions from Minako, Ami, and Rei was great. Everything happened as I would ever imagine it would, also, the 'cure' equals ingenius. Not only does it imply the pairing, but it has good foundations as to why. Good lord, thy name is buttkiss. Okay, the establishment of plot and the way you revealed the information was well done. Particularly with the connection and involvement of all characters present. However, I'm a little bit thrown off about the whole Usagi Duo Mamoru thing... But that might be explained a bit clearer later on. Waiting for your next installment! -oombala