Reviews for Nights Like These
buddingDreamer chapter 28 . 7/5/2010
SHE SLAPPED HER! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
buddingDreamer chapter 24 . 7/5/2010
Great chapter! Troy is a big softy. Loved this chapter!
buddingDreamer chapter 19 . 7/3/2010
LOL. You're one of the few authors that can actually make me laugh reading a story. Great chapter!
buddingDreamer chapter 18 . 7/3/2010
I love Troy and the chief's relationship. Great chapter!
buddingDreamer chapter 17 . 7/3/2010
AW, maybe I want a 'Bill' after all so he can turn out like Troy. Great chapter and if I've told u update soon! I'm sorry. I say that a lot.
buddingDreamer chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
This was a great chapter! I feeel so sorry for Gabriella. I'm also freaking out now. Wanna know why? I don't want to have a Bill. LOL
buddingDreamer chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
Omigod! I hope Troy is okay.
buddingDreamer chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Wow, at first, I thought something was going to happen to Ms. Webber, but that is much worse. Chad is so sweet.
buddingDreamer chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Aw, this was such a good chapter! Troyella is so cute. I thought tay and chad were dating too, until Tay turned him down. They are the funniest couple. I'm way behind, but I'm reading to catch up.
SAMIYA OSMAN chapter 14 . 5/30/2010
your such an amazing writing totally AMAZING I LOVE THIS BOOK
SAMIYA OSMAN chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
he got shot fucking hell i love this and im only on the 3 chapter
Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 32 . 4/11/2010
Aw, I loved Zeke and Sharpay's wedding and how it made Troy and Gabriella remember things. Troy was sweet to dance with Gabriella, especially since he hates dancing:) I liked the flashback where Troy saw Gabriella cry for the first time. I'm definately reading the sequel! I can't believe I read this whole thing in just a day!
Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 31 . 4/11/2010
LOL! I really loved the Abacus part and I loved how Troy brought it up at the end. I'm so happy to hear that Gabriella's changing her last name! I thought it was sweet that she woke Troy up to tell him that.
Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 30 . 4/11/2010
LOL! That was so funny that Chad peed on the bush...I can't wait for Troy and Gabriella's wedding...even though this was Sharpay and Zeke's rehearsal:)
Abandoned.See new ZefronsAngel chapter 29 . 4/11/2010
I'm glad Gabriella got to keep her job:) I hope Sarah gets fired sometime. She's really annoying. Someone peed on Troy? LOL...that was so hilarious! Loved that part! And his reaction was hilarious, too. I hope everything goes okay for Sharpay and Zeke's wedding.
1,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »