Reviews for Sam's Voice
Twinchy chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Poor Sammy indeed. I'm glad you wrote this because sometimes I think that they forget to see Sam's side too. This emotional trauma Dean has to carry around is most certainly also weighing down on his younger brother after all. He has to feel guilty as hell (no pun intended) and so helpless it probably makes him scream as well.

They're both hurting so much at the moment, I dearly hope they'll fix it soon. *hugs both Sam and Dean*
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
wow this was great!

Kati
RedDragen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I would love to see what you do next
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
yup, that's exactly what sam was thinking. those boys break my heart, and you really have their voices perfect. great job, just like always. well done.
Brenny chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Great job hon!

I was expecting something else, you know the idea we talked about yesterday, but this is even better ;)

Love it!
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
:'( Poor boys...

I hope they will be real brothers again :((

Both are suffering this way...
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I think that is exactly how Sam feels. My guys are so angsty! they need love! I liked your story too!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This was very cool. I think that Jared has been doing a good job in reacting to Dean's confessions in these last episodes. I'm not convinced that Sam feels a lot of guilt over Dean selling his soul to get him back - I think he feels more guilt that he wasn't able to save him from going to hell and that he wasn't the one to "raise him from Perdition"... Anyway, I think that Sam is, as you've portrayed him here, unable to figure out how to deal with/react to this new emo-Dean. I totally agree with the reactions to the latest revelations. Sam looks disgusted and he looks like - Oh crap, not another confession... I totally don't want to hear this... I think that Sam, like us, is trying to find some way that this isn't true - because it is so far outside his concept of his brother. Sorry - rambling.. Nicely done, as always!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow, that was crap. *smiles sweetly* Just kidding.

That was amazing, seriously, good job on that one.

and I can't help but feel bad for Sam, it wasn't his fault, he was being a better person than that Jake guy was, he didn't want to kill anyone.

And Dean didn't have to make the deal, as he's said before, what's dead should stay dead. That's not to say, that I wanted Sam to stay dead, I love Sam.

But anyways, great story, like they always are.
wcfan chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Ah. Sam's guilt over this whole Dean thing. Why the hell don't the writers explore this? I wanna know what goes on in that head of his!

I hate that Sam feels that it's his fault. It wasn't his choice that Dean sold his soul and he did try his best to look for a way out even after he found out that he could drop daed.