Reviews for Forever
Ilovecandy100 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I loved this sempai is so sweet _
Ps0n4n-0r3str chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
its spelled quiet not quite. QUITE means very where as QUIET means to be silent . just a little tip from writer to writer
Takakunixfan chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
*le sigh* Oh how I adore this story. Normally grammatical errors, spelling errors, etc. make a story unreadable for me, but this one caught me and held me in thrall until the very last whimsical line. I look forward to reading more of your work :)
SANSational writer chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
There is nothing wrong with AB blood types! not all of us are like that! But, that story was really good. keep up the good work!
Listen To The Dots chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Extremely in character. You did an amazing job! **Read the Authoresses note at the bottom** And I can see why you didn't add ... Those.. words... ;P
Zaltanna chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awww. So cute. Loved it
xxandy23xx chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Reviews ARE love ahah ;) this story was too cute :) I recently started watchin this show (I'm still in search of the manga -_-' ) but I've fallen in love and I always pictured these two as a couple :) [apart from other couples haha!] anyways, great job! :D
TemoriMotosu chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Neeeeee! KAWAII! Okay the best song to listen to while reading this is Itsumo Soba ni
Masaka Forever chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Arashi-No-Shadow chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow, great story, other than a few repeated spelling errors, such as tong, it should be spelled tongue. And a few other less important words. Good story none the less. Faves!
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is an extremely well-written, sweetly emotional oneshot which I enjoyed reading way too much. Mori and Hunny were both very in-character, and you also believably gave them deeper sides that the manga all to rarely explores. Great job, I'm very impressed. This will be going in my faves. :)

not dead yet chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
loved it
koorimechick chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Love it. I think this may be the best Mori/Hunny I've read so far. You did a very nice job keeping the boys in character. And although there were a few grammar mistakes (Tongue is not spelled 'tong.'), this was still a very nicely written fiction. Thank you for sharing.
Coven.of.Vampires chapter 1 . 6/24/2009