Reviews for Broken
GunGale015 chapter 5 . 6/17
Please update soon, this is story is getting really interesting at the moment! Well I'll wait til it comes _
loretta537 chapter 5 . 1/8
please update this story soon
druneko chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
How about nyow?

Chu update soon?
Fruitlessberry chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I love this, Shikamaru despite his lazy attitude seems to care so much, he just doesn't show it through his expression & but rather through his actions :) Btw, I really like the beginning so please continue to write this story and don't ever give up no matter what other people say! It's your story so you can do what you want, don't focus on others ;)
Shay Wolfe chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
This is an uber sweet story so far! And I really hope your laptop is fixed soon so you can start writing/posting/updating your marvelous fics again! I really like your writing style, it's much better than my amateur one. And the plots are so super adorable! They make my never-ending moe-love for Shika even larger than it already is! I cannot wait till your next update!
AllenAndArth chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
it's intersting...and cool
i love dark fics
AkumasFate chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
I love it so far, can't wait for the next update! Poor naru, if it happens a lot to her wouldn't she be able to hide how afraid she was or is it because she was just raped that she is reacting so bad to it?
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
again, i hope you can get your laptop fixed and/or het a new one
Hero's Valor chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
hope you can get a new one
Erisa Daelyn chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
It's been a year! :) Are you coming back to this story? *puppy eyes* Puhhhleeeez?
Tocka e chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Love the shikanaru pairing:)

Hope you update soon!
waltae chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
so when do you plan to update this story? it seems like it will be a good one...
KatelySmiling chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
i really love all ur stories please update
soulXmaka4evalove chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Please continue when you can!
Hellcleaner chapter 3 . 7/19/2010