Reviews for Fate In Flames
very sweet great AND ENTERTAINING AND DEEP! lOVE Those proverbs!~
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Loved the sequel!
MexD chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Loved it! Especially Warren's pov and Mrs. Wu ohhh and the Citrus guy it's so adorable and fluffy. Please keep on writing! xDDDD
Inu Tashiro p chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I wish this could have been longer, there's only a couple sky high Warren/will stories, well good ones that is, I really liked yours :)
Megknsis chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I have to say, I've read much WarrenWill slash fic lately, and out of all of them, this is one of my all-time favorites. Warren's voice, the other characters, Will, the confessions-they were done BEAUTIFULLY. Everything was spot-on and I loved how Warren didn't automatically handle the realization that Will likes him that well-and has to ultimately come to accept it. And the ending was AWWDORABLE OMFG I'm a little incoherent right now. Just lovely, and funny, and included one of the best kissing scenes I've ever seen written!
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Definitely liked this. A cute get-together story.
Shiba-san chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This story is awesome!
Sevrin Saphir chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I loved that flaming comment.
Adrienne May chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
:D Will you marry me?
unusedaccount1177 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I think it was luck that brought them together. Another wonderful story. Thanks for this great read. Keep writing.
ramenXritsuchan chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
too cute! never thought of this pairing before but this was awesome:)
Moit chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
"Because," he admitted reluctantly, "do you have any idea how ridiculous it is? Christ, I'm… flaming."

This was my first SH fic, but I REALLY enjoyed it. :)
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
WitchVela chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
loved the change in pov. warren is too cute. like it a lot.
Predator's little prey chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I liked this story very much :) very well written, I like the way you write the interaction between Will and Warren.