Reviews for Guns And Roses
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2021
Oh excelente capitulo me encato
overninethousand chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
hellO; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
ALEXandra rozE chapter 13 . 3/20/2015
great story plzzzzzz update soooon
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
I like it :D hope you continue or at least keep writing something, your good at it x3 umm bye now!
Princess Emerald the 1st chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Awesome chapter! I bloody liked it! Why aren't you updating though? '( I've been missing this story. I hope Sess/Kagu would get busy next chapter.. After all they have a baby to worry about, haven't they? S
GT3 chapter 13 . 1/4/2013
UPDATE SOOOOOON PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PPPLLLLZZZ
Death101- Fox Version chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
Okay. I'll keep the typos to myself. Anyways, I'm not sure Kagura would be so... dense? But then again, if you've never been exposed to that sort of thing you wouldn't know. Thank you 007 novels for stuff that I can never erase. Anyways, nicely done. Please update soon!
-D101
autumn sky chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
I love this. It's hilarious. I like Kagura's naivety and Sess playfulness.
LaLe chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
Youre back! After such a long absence the story is still going strong. I greatly enjoy the plot and how you portray Kagura and Sesshomarou: close enough to character but with this humorous twist. Please update soon
autumnsky chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
You updated,thank god. I like this story back then. I hope you keep up the drama between Sess and Kagura. Thanks a lot for finally updating. Pls update regularly this time.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Oh my gosh! You aren't dead! And you updated! This is awesome! Anyways, I'm a bit sad we didn't get to see blow-by-blow for the fight scenes but then again, they weren't very important so it makes sense to skip them. In terms of dialogue, it sounds like them so that's nice. Only one thing, sometimes there are typos. For example one time you capitalized panicked although it should have been lower case. Also for this line of dialogue: "Don't worry" you forgot to write a period or some other ending mark. You might want to just check the document over again for other mistakes. Anyways, thanks for updating and I look forward to more soon!
-D101
emily chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE...
autumnsky chapter 11 . 9/27/2010
I love this chapter. Kagura reaction was hilarious. She really needs Sess in her life, someone to let her go free but at the same time keep her on firm ground. Please update soon. Yr writing is still as good as ever. No worries.
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
heyy )

Can't wait for the update )

Will be epic, I just know it )
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »