Reviews for Came So Far
Dixie Darlin chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
huh I thought I reviewed this a long time ago... oh well! I love this, especially how you refer to Copper as "it" and a "savage beast" up until the very end, a simple way to show how the relationship changed as soon as he heard Copper's friendly voice. very nice.
Dale Z. Larmint chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
;A; this movie makes me cry so hard every time
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hi again! I'm a member now! I just wanted to say that this is awesome! Thank you so much for making this! This is like my favorite Disney pairing! Tod is so cute! :)

I like the ending!1

I'm gonna favorite this because it's so amazing! :D Thanks again!
Myrrh chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I like it. It's not sweet, exactly, something else. But still good. Sorta 'sweet angst', if that makes any sense whatsoever. It probably doesn't. Oh, well.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh my gosh! I love this story! I really like Tod/Copper! Great Job! I really like your The Fox and the Hound videos too! :)

Sorry, I wasn't sure if my other review made it through, beacause my computer was going so slow! :)
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh my Gosh! I love your Fox and the Hound story! It's beautiful! The movie kinda made me cry at the end! I love Tod/Copper! Their friendship is amazing! I love watching your Fox and the Hound videos too! Keep up the great work! Great job! *sqeals*
FluffieBunniekins chapter 1 . 10/15/2009

Errm, sory for that outburst. I just LOVE the fox and the hound!
Lovelorn Lindsey chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
God, I remember that part. It's terribly sad, and heartwarming at the same time. They're much better off as friends.
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Aw that's so sweet. and heart warming. That bit actually almost made me cry in the film. adn then the ending did make me cry...kinda. I had tears in my eyes.

Did you cry? I feel pathetic knowign a cried at a disney film of all thigns.

* hannah *
Sincerly Me chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
aw this is really sweet. i love the ending to this movie and i have watched it many times, but i never quite saw it like that until now. thank you
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
They made a fox and hound catagory in the movie place
One Lucky Unicorn chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
No reviews for this? That's so wack.

Well anyways, thank you for writing this. Right now, this is the best TFATH fic that I've read on this site.

At first, I wondered why Tod kept on referring to Copper as "it" and "animal", but once I finished reading, it made sense (though one animal calling another an animal is still kinda odd to me, to be honest, and I think "it" works better), what with everything that had transpired in the game preserve between them earlier.

Tho I do love this particular scene, I have to say that the movie also has several others that stand out to me as powerful, moving, or just plain interesting. I think the part wher Tod wonders "Had it all be worth it?" you meant to have "been" instead of "be", but otherwise, this was very well-written, and I commend you for it.