Reviews for The Nereid
David aka Fluffy chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
Hey Queen! I see you finally got that last . . . . er well the next chapter out finally. Just thought I would say hello! I know its been some time since we talked, I've been busy as all hell with my new job and everything. Some days I'm getting two hours of sleep ewww. Anyways hope to talk to you soon.
robin.young.92798 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
David Praderio chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Holy cow please continue writing this story. This is awesome!
dspprince chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
verg sees a grampus and automatically thinks marina is evil? thats a big WTF moment, then again verg was always the real evil murdering maniac.

btw, i gotta point out some mistakes about the back stories. it was mentioned at EP2 of the OVA that the stream base was taken by zorndyke 2 years earlier, and the official bio of the character explains he took stream base and then flooded the the islands. so the war and the cities being submerged only lasted for 2 years.

also the chimera were never little kids, they were all born adults(some were born little kids), and they didnt give birth to any kids of their own, because they were born to do stuff for zorndyke while some went and became murdering savages in war(due to verg most likely), which is why they can be very immature, misunderstanding, and easily go murdering because they never had the experience of growing up. if they were kids, than verg for example would not be the character he was in the OVA or games, but instead a more wise and peaceful person who opposes war.

technically Marina should be 19 years old when zorndyke killed 10 billion people.

p.s: have you looked up parahuman, human-animal hybrid/chimera, you might get some more ideas for characters and development? currently scientists are now able to make them since 2003, but law says the embryos are to be destroyed after 14 days (so it wouldnt count as murder since they are partially human), and then have the cells extracted. you have been warned.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Oh boy, Oh boy, please let this problem be resolved in the next chapter. I hate these situations, I understand why but I still hate, so please let that whole Verg hating Marina end soon.
dspprince chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
wow. when is the next chapter coming?
Foxdog chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Awww, How sweet! Keep it up Queen, your doing great!
Foxdog chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
YAY! So glad you entered another chapter. Although I can't say I'm glad about Mutio having a crush on Verg. Lol, I was always a Hayami x mutio *shrug* It is really a good story though! Please keep up the good work okay Queen?
dspprince chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
hm, it gets all interesting more and more.

though i prefer a mutio and hayami pairing, i think you need to give mutio a better explanation for liking verg, similar to how you gave verg his explanation liking mutio.

maybe you should add topics involving more human characters. for example, marina telling katsuma about developments in human society(improved cities, military bases, government works, etc.) or hows hayami doing(or whats happened?), or even how marina's friends are doing.

keep up the good work. ill be back from time to time to see updates.
dspprince chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Now this was a really nice chapter. I really liked the whole party thing. But i can't help but feel that Verg is gonna stab Marina while she is asleep, since they are sharing the same house. I hope she humiliate him more if he threatens her again.
Foxdog chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Wonderful story. Keep up the good work!
dspprince chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
Are you only making 2 chapters per year? Because i like where the story is going, and i seriously cant wait for the next chapter.
Radical Dream chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Lovely story I like how it is turning out! I am writing my own Blue sub fanfic right now but I am hesitant on how to start my next chapter. If your curious, you can find it as Blue submarine no.2-rebirth. I wrote it last year but after some events I completely changed it. Your story is going along very well and is nicely written! I would appreciate it if I could get another writer's opinion on mine. Haven't really wrote a story before so it is my 1st time.
Tyvot chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
So is Marina going to become some sort of mutio hybrid?
Ginga no Yousei chapter 3 . 4/4/2010