Reviews for Flying with Tattered Wings
babyvfan chapter 11 . 5/24
I will check that out later
babyvfan chapter 10 . 5/24
*breaks out the piano, toying around with the keys and breaking out into song* We reached the end of a saga/in Harry and Draco's lives/another closing chapter/filled with twists and turns surprises/wonder and pain and loss/but also looooove *pause and then breaks into a fast pace* it was definitely a crazy adventure/but it ended on such a good note/Harry and Draco got their happy ending/with a sweet sweet wedding/all thanks to you, dear Sensibly/you knocked another HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

*grins and takes applause, bowing low* what can I say? Draco inspired me to do that little number. I'm aware it doesn't rhythm but hopefully I get some points for effort.

And hopefully the song said enough but in case it didn't. I will. Another great job
babyvfan chapter 9 . 5/24
Dear lord, dear lord.
babyvfan chapter 8 . 5/24
As far as I'm concerned the love scene deserved a 100 reviews. At least. Readers I swear can be funny. They plead, beg, and demand for more. And yet when you deliver more, you get nothing but radio silence. I think the love scene was beautiful, Sensibly, and that this chapter was amazing.
babyvfan chapter 7 . 5/24
Hot dig, hot damn. When you're right. You're right. What can I say other than awesome? Incredibly incredibly awesome :D
babyvfan chapter 6 . 5/24
Awwwwww is pretty much all I can say. Awwwwww. That, and for once I was team Ginny. For a good two minutes during the slap she delivered to Hermione. I do disagree with her on one ascpet. Ron isn't totally innocent but he does have a point. He gave himself up to save her
babyvfan chapter 5 . 5/24
Okay in all honestly I thought it was a tad bit *holds my hand up, showing an inch between my thumb and finger* mushy and also...it felt a tad rushed to me. The engagement, not the moment. Was I surprised that Harry forgave Draco so easily? Definitely. Did I wish he made Draco work for it? I would have loved to see a bit of groveling. However it does show how much Harry has grown up. He realizes how much Draco has been there and what he has give up for him, and now he's returning the favor since he knows Draco can't help what he is. That sex satisfies the blood cravings and all.

I am tad confused about the ritual bonding thing they did. Mind explaining that one to me? Happy though that Severus gave their blessing, even though it was really awkward that he walked in when they were about to do more together
babyvfan chapter 4 . 5/24
Help me out here. With Shadow turns into Seraphim and they see Draco, did they have sex? I was honestly confused by the last part? As for Hermione, thank the god someone managed to save her ass
babyvfan chapter 3 . 5/24
First off let me just say...I am not at all,surprised in the slightest by the Dudley turned asshole scene. Once a magic-hating asshole, always a magic-hating asshole. For being the brightest witch of her time, Hermione can honest to god be so dense. For crying out loud, did she think Harry exaggerated the stories on his family, on his cousin.

As for Harry, happy he's awake but I can see he has a long way to go. Draco I hope tells him the truth sooner than later. Also, him pulling away from Harry when things got too hot reminded me too much of Edward Cullen during his "hot" moments with Bella.

Always a pleasure seeing my dear Luna
babyvfan chapter 2 . 5/24
I'm telling you this right now, I'm gonna puke 7 ways to Sunday if you get Dudley and Hermione together. Like no. NO NO NO NOPE HELL TO THE FUCKING NO. The fact Hermione is in a Muggle college while everyone else is back in the wizarding world trying to move and mourning reminds me (a bit unpleasantly) of Agatha from Carry On. Also one of least favorite people from the book. I don't know...it's like she's running away.

Mind explaining the no meat thing. I know Draco is a vampire so he already can't eat, but the fact the smell of meat makes him queasy fascinates me.

As for Shadow/Harry, all I can say is this. My poor poor poor baby
babyvfan chapter 1 . 5/24
I said it before in the teaser and I'll say it again here. You seriously enjoy playing with my heart.
Bluewolf80 chapter 5 . 4/8
Now what's going on with Neville? Hmmm?
Chiseplushie chapter 10 . 2/13
I'm crying. Thanks so much for the beautiful stories. The ending was lovely. I can't wait to reread them all.
Chiseplushie chapter 9 . 2/13
Omg I want them to live long and happy lives. I love them so much
Chiseplushie chapter 8 . 2/13
Awwwwww that was very generous of Shadow. I hope he feels less guilty about not being there for his friends over time.