Reviews for Flying with Tattered Wings
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 10 . 4/22
This was amazing! This is what i call a dream wedding. Also, to have hardly anyone know about it beforehand... that is awesome! I loved it. And that smut. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhm that was some mighty fine smut. 3
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 7 . 4/21
But how will Shadow cope with so many people? I dont think he will. I am worried. But this is absolutely amazing!
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 6 . 4/21
I wonder if I read this one... anyway, it is great so far. I love how Severus is reacting to shadows coma. It seems real. Your writing is so good. I actually had nightmares last night in which I was shadow. It was so bad. I woke up 7 times in a cold sweat having a panic attack from a dream as Shadow. You are amazing! Wow.

I did comment. Hopefully I'll find a place to comment at some point. But the above was from chapter 2.

Addition to chapter 6: this chapter made me so happy. I am so glad Ginny and Hermie made up and that Neville is human for a while.
Ichisakuraki Reiosamuka chapter 5 . 4/20

Addition to chapter 5: FEEEEELS. SO MANY FEELS. THIS IS WHAT I CALL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!
so perfect it hurts chapter 10 . 10/22/2015
I love all of your stories :D
Thanks for making me laugh and cry and stay up way too late.
-SPIH
felissa chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
I dont think ANY of them should have been merged boy got old after a while demon didnt have development yet you merge those 2 I feel sorry for boy but rose and kitten had potential and silas and gabriel were likable. I have DID but this became less about that and more about cheap ro mance gay sex
charm13insomnia chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
great fic
Kaoru Yukina chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
just stopping by to let you know i had to distract myself to hold back the tears reading this chapter. i don't want someone walking in and ask concernedly (is that a word?) about why I'm crying... that would be awkward...
but I love stories that could make me cry...
snapes wife to be chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
I wish I could remember the main story :S I remember reading it and liking it but it seems like a really long time ago and I've read a lot since. Maybe a condensed recap of the main points would be good just to jog people's memory :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
I would love more. I feel like I was left hanging And I can't wait for more.
XxBreeLynettexX chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
I would love another story. I go back and re read these all the time.
silvamoon chapter 11 . 5/5/2015
I'd definitely be happy to read more of your work
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
sounds like fun loved the shadow snape stories they are totally awesome :)
Bobette13 chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
My first instinct was HELL YES!

... But I don't remember Scorpius showing up in this story. So this idea would take place a fair bit in the future, I assume?

Sure, why the hell not. Your characterizations are always awesome to read, and this verse in particular is very intriguing. What would it be like growing up with a vampire father and someone unique as Harry as a dad?

... Apparently I missed reading What the Future Holds, and from a quick skim of it I'm still all for any continuation of this verse :)
PrettyYaoiBoyz chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
Yes, I would totally read a story, this is one of my favorite non-canon Harrys ever