Reviews for Flying with Tattered Wings
charm13insomnia chapter 10 . 6/5
great fic
Kaoru Yukina chapter 4 . 5/16
just stopping by to let you know i had to distract myself to hold back the tears reading this chapter. i don't want someone walking in and ask concernedly (is that a word?) about why I'm crying... that would be awkward...
but I love stories that could make me cry...
snapes wife to be chapter 11 . 5/11
I wish I could remember the main story :S I remember reading it and liking it but it seems like a really long time ago and I've read a lot since. Maybe a condensed recap of the main points would be good just to jog people's memory :)
I would love more. I feel like I was left hanging And I can't wait for more.
XxBreeLynettexX chapter 11 . 5/5
I would love another story. I go back and re read these all the time.
silvamoon chapter 11 . 5/5
I'd definitely be happy to read more of your work
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 11 . 5/4
sounds like fun loved the shadow snape stories they are totally awesome :)
Bobette13 chapter 11 . 5/4
My first instinct was HELL YES!

... But I don't remember Scorpius showing up in this story. So this idea would take place a fair bit in the future, I assume?

Sure, why the hell not. Your characterizations are always awesome to read, and this verse in particular is very intriguing. What would it be like growing up with a vampire father and someone unique as Harry as a dad?

... Apparently I missed reading What the Future Holds, and from a quick skim of it I'm still all for any continuation of this verse :)
PrettyYaoiBoyz chapter 11 . 5/4
Yes, I would totally read a story, this is one of my favorite non-canon Harrys ever
nogod1215 chapter 11 . 5/4
ST,
I for one look forward to anything you post! If you want to dabble in another story, I would love to have a chance to read it!
TrustyFoxy chapter 11 . 5/4
Idk...
Mas-kun the Chibi FoxMonkey chapter 11 . 5/4
i would definitely be interested! i come back and reread your fics fairly often!
I have been following this trilogy for months. You are an incredible writer with a most unique story line. Luna's eloquence was particularly admirable. I'm sad to see the story end, but as all good things must do. Keep writing!
frostie45 chapter 10 . 2/17
Really good stories! Enjoyed them very much, at times troubeling, so very well written.
Take me to church played a lot on the radio and it fitted so well. Then I saw this ballet piece of the song of Sergei Polunin and it was as if I was watching a bit of this story played out. (well, if you don't look too close of course). Anyhow, haunting story, thanks for writing!
TrustyFoxy chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Let me just say one thing. You are amazing. I have never seen a series like this one and let me tell you something. This is a great, fantastic read! I look forward to your other works. :)