Reviews for Broken
Minikimii chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
In which case we pair Olette with Pence! They;re so cute together. :)

Because AkuRoku and Seiner can't be beat. :D
Kitty-Cat-Kauri chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I think...I'm heartless. Is it bad I don't really feel sorry for Olette...?
linkybear2007yahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hell yeah!Take that,Ollete,you BYATCH! LOLZ
blusky07 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
this is very interesting. for the story only being about 10 words, its very descriptive and to the point. poor olette...but yay! akuroku! lol
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Aw, this is really sad. Poor Ollette... Oh well, Axel and Roxas probably liked each other longer... She's a very kind person, isn't she? It's really good! But in the third paragraph, after the - you wrote 'quite, paralysed and numb'... I wasn't sure if that's sposed to be 'quiet, paralysed and numb' or 'quite paralysed and numb'... Nvrtless, it's really well written and empathetic!
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
There was one time you used 'him' instead of 'her' when refering to Ollette, but other wise, no mistakes that I could catch. I thought it was nice. It seemed really thoughtful and I can see Ollette acting this way in the situation. I may be a yaoi fangirl, and therefore, happy that Roxas and Axel ran away together, but before that, I am still a girl myself and think that any guy who leaves a girl at the alter like that is a jerk on at least some level. She has every right to bitch at him the next time she sees him, although I hope they would be able to work it out and be friends again. They're so nice as friends. Love to you for the fic. Bye.
C3LLO chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This FF was hard to read. Olette is a kind girl in the game, so her misfortune really made me sad, no matter how much I love AkuRoku.

I really like the change in view, instead of having Roxas' or Axel's opinions. You did a wonderful job. D
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 1/17/2009