Reviews for My Future
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 5/4
J'aime.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
:) :] :D XD XD XD XD XD XD! THIS IS SO HEARTBREAKING AND SWEET! ITS AN AWESOME STORY! I'M JUST ABOUT CRYING!
LovelySheree chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Yep it's odd all right... although it's really sweet! I like the fact that there isn't any lemon! )
numba1DBZgal chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
it was sweet...very sweet.
Rufus-Rex chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I really liked this story. I liked how Vi changed her mind at the last minute, it was pretty amazing.
gue22 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
OMG, so, so beautiful, I'm so glad that I came across this story...I obsolutely, positively love it!

I'll fall asleep with this goofy smile on my face for sure...thanx!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I haven't read a story that made me squeal like I did when I read yours in a LONG time! I adore this fic! Excellent job! I would have definitely voted for your fic! Unfortunately, I missed the voting day if I remember correctly :... Bravo!
Ishy Carvajal chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That was beautiful. It was so beautiful, it made me cry. It's a perfect story. You should not change it. If anyone thinks differently, then they are crazy. I'd like to see more of you're stories soon. Keep on writing!
InspiredDelinquent chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
awesome one-shot! it was so emotional

i loved it!
Lourdes-Sunrise-Princess chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I loved it, ah true love it's a wonderful thing!
Saiyavenger chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
You just won.
ShadowMajin chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I don't think you could call this "less intense." This was pretty intense, especially how both sides kept clashing with each other. When in instopable force meets an inmoveable object. Fortunately for the couple, things didn't go as plan for one of them. Nice job.
Lilly-sama chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Beautiful story. I loved it. Keep up the great work.