Reviews for The Unwinding Of Percy Weasley
Trent8688 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This story was great and I really enjoyed reading it. I really liked your writing style. Thanks for fiction.
JetLaBarge chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
I am not sure how I came on this story. I usually find stories when somebody favors one of mine, and I see what else they like. I'm normally just a Harry/Ginny fan. And I don't do AU.

But this was perfect! So in keeping with Canon. I wasted a Sunday afternoon reading it. I am glad you are continuing to write.

JetLaBarge
kaled alchemist chapter 27 . 5/2/2014
Such an amazing story, and your writing is brilliant. Also, thank you for the music recommendations, I have been listening to Abbey Road all week.
MrsCloWeasly chapter 27 . 2/24/2014
I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly love your Percy!
Is sad that a lot of people picture him as a bad person...he made a mistake but he comeback...people give him a chance!
It was funny to read about how the brothers talk and have fun!
Congratulations for this story...

Saludos desde Colombia!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
I love this story! I really like how you wrote Percy. Personally, I've always thought he might have relaxed a bit after the war, but he wouldn't have had a complete personality change. He still would've loved his work, he still wouldn't have much of a sense of humour and he still would've been a bit pompous, and how you wrote Percy in this sounds like how I would write Percy. I like how you wrote Audrey, too. I've always seen her as the opposite of Percy- carefree, a sense of humour, devoted to her family- and that she'd bring out a side of him that no one thought existed- where he could laugh, and joke, and stopped acting like he had a broomstick shoved up his ass. I loved how Percy and Audrey understood each other, because they've both deserted their families before and neither of them are proud of that, so they know how each other feels. I found Audrey's story so sad. I've started reading the Uniting of Percy and Audrey Weasley, and *SPOILER ALERT* I found their father's death sad, too, but I could understand why David and Ama would be relieved- it was a horrible way to live, and at least he was with their mother now. I'm pretty fussy when it comes to fanfictions, and I like them to be best-selling novel standard, because I'm a huge bookworm. Though there are some minor issues with spelling, you are a talented writer, and you are one of the few authors I've found on fanfiction so far who I feel could actually write a novel and make money out if them. Keep up the good work!
EchoedShadows chapter 27 . 11/27/2013
Wonderfully done! I've never managed to enjoy a story based on Percy before and I think you did an amazing job with his character while keeping the story fresh and interesting.
Kelly Parker chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
I'm really enjoying your story, but two comments: Audrey's statement that she wasn't wearing any pants-the English term for underwear-so she was wearing a t-shirt and nothing else? The other is that you need to find someone to proof your grammar and spelling-you're not bad, but occasionally it is very distracting to have to interpret a sentence with mixed spelling and contractions.
I'm thinking Audrey looks like Mandy Moore, maybe?
Hannah chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
Okay A) the cute. I drowned.
B) Oh dear. I feel really sorry for the Captain. I mean, what kind of experience must he have had with bees?
Guest chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
are you a proffesional writer? i love this fanfiction so much, your writing is so beautiful! :D
Sesquipedalia chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Oh, Audrey, why?

Every writer should have that one friend willing to read through our writing and tell us what's wrong with it.
Sesquipedalia chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Reading this chapter, I died from laughter, came back from the dead, and then died laughing again. Greetings from the Underworld, Fred says hi!
Sesquipedalia chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
The conversation with the ducks had me laughing for a good five minutes.
mspstar97 chapter 27 . 3/17/2013
This was brilliant! Sorry I can't say more, but I really must be going to bed. Great job!
unspeakable49 chapter 27 . 3/10/2013
This was absolutely perfect. The characters were well-portrayed, the plot was extremely well-thought out and developed to the tiniest of details, and most importantly everything was realistic. I loved your Percy, and although you did use the cliche personality everyone seems to have given Audrey, it worked out brilliantly. You gave her a whole new level of depth and made her seem incredibly original and unique.
Well done!
Mikki Kimani chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
I'm guessing you're a Bones fan!