Reviews for The Unwinding Of Percy Weasley
hedwig720 chapter 26 . 3/23
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story, I enjoyed it so much! I look forward to reading the sequel :)
Itachi's apprentice chapter 16 . 1/4
I am not from the UK but I have done some reading on the law, handguns were ban in 96 due to a school shooting however if the gun was legally certified before the shooting it would be strange for her not to have one. Also if you have a certificate and place to safely hold the you can even own shotguns. The Police does a background and residential check.

This part is from wikipedia
Single-barrelled, double-barrelled shotguns, or those with a lever-action or, pump-action, or semi-automatic and fixed magazine capacity of no more than three (2 in the magazine and one in the chamber) cartridges are permitted on a Shotgun Certificate. Shotguns with a detachable magazine or larger fixed magazine are permitted on a Section 1 Firearm Certificate. Types of shotgun ammunition, such as solid slugs can only be bought following the grant of an FAC (Firearm Certificate). There is no limit on the amount of guns or ammunition that a SGC (shotgun certificate) holder can acquire or possess at one time, although each shotgun is recorded on the certificates.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/3/2016
I am so sad that this has come to an end, but also ecstatic there is a sequel to read!

I have not commented on every chapter (because I was too thoroughly engrossed and didn't want to stop reading to comment) but this story really did make me come to love Percy. He felt so real, and his experiences so perfectly formed him into the character in this story. It was a such an enjoyable and light-heated story that still alluded to the horrors and consequences of war.

Thank you so much for giving me such enjoyable reading material!

P.S. If you ever decide to type up a George/Angelina story, I won't complain ;)
Doobit chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
So far, I love this story! It is refreshing to read something from Percy's perspective, and I actually can't help but like him.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 24 . 4/23/2016
I love this. I'd be too embarrassed to comment on the romantic stuff (and have no idea how people go about actually writing it), but I will say that I loved how the wisest man Percy knows is his father. Totally not something he would have said a few years ago, and probably true in this field. It is funny how all the Weasleys (except maybe Charlie and George) seemed to end up with people way out of their league (at least, people who would seem that way from the outside).
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Prediction: Carmen gets the promotion but Percy gets the girl, so he's still happy.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/27/2016
I loved this story sooo much ! Your percy is kinda my new favorite character ..and Audrey was such an amzing cahracter ...! Loved the storyline and the twists andabout just everything about this story !
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 26 . 11/24/2015
Great work! Well written story
Phoenixx Rising chapter 27 . 9/23/2015
I enjoyed this story. There were a few things I could have lived without. The sexual content and explicit details of it are not on preferred read list, but I just skipped those parts and read the dialog from it.
Actually I thought that you posting the sequel info on here was a very efficient way of informing your readers. I wish all the authors did that as I typically love sequels and never seem to know they have been posted till they are already several chapters in.
Anyway, for the most part, I enjoyed your story. :)
Allison Denise chapter 26 . 3/22/2015
Such a beautiful story :) I always wondered who Audrey was, since she was never mentioned in the books or anything, and you write Percy's character so flawlessly! Congrats on an amazing story!
AnonymousM chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
Hi! I really enjoyed your story. I thought it was really well-written; never before have I seen Percy and Audrey's story so well-defined. This was an immensely enjoyable story to read, and I'm definitely favoriting this. :)
Trent8688 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This story was great and I really enjoyed reading it. I really liked your writing style. Thanks for fiction.
JetLaBarge chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
I am not sure how I came on this story. I usually find stories when somebody favors one of mine, and I see what else they like. I'm normally just a Harry/Ginny fan. And I don't do AU.

But this was perfect! So in keeping with Canon. I wasted a Sunday afternoon reading it. I am glad you are continuing to write.

JetLaBarge
kaled alchemist chapter 27 . 5/2/2014
Such an amazing story, and your writing is brilliant. Also, thank you for the music recommendations, I have been listening to Abbey Road all week.
MrsCloWeasley chapter 27 . 2/24/2014
I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly love your Percy!
Is sad that a lot of people picture him as a bad person...he made a mistake but he comeback...people give him a chance!
It was funny to read about how the brothers talk and have fun!
Congratulations for this story...

Saludos desde Colombia!