Reviews for The Unwinding Of Percy Weasley
I am so sad that this has come to an end, but also ecstatic there is a sequel to read!

I have not commented on every chapter (because I was too thoroughly engrossed and didn't want to stop reading to comment) but this story really did make me come to love Percy. He felt so real, and his experiences so perfectly formed him into the character in this story. It was a such an enjoyable and light-heated story that still alluded to the horrors and consequences of war.

Thank you so much for giving me such enjoyable reading material!

P.S. If you ever decide to type up a George/Angelina story, I won't complain ;)
Doobit chapter 8 . 7/6
So far, I love this story! It is refreshing to read something from Percy's perspective, and I actually can't help but like him.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 24 . 4/23
I love this. I'd be too embarrassed to comment on the romantic stuff (and have no idea how people go about actually writing it), but I will say that I loved how the wisest man Percy knows is his father. Totally not something he would have said a few years ago, and probably true in this field. It is funny how all the Weasleys (except maybe Charlie and George) seemed to end up with people way out of their league (at least, people who would seem that way from the outside).
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 4/23
Prediction: Carmen gets the promotion but Percy gets the girl, so he's still happy.
I loved this story sooo much ! Your percy is kinda my new favorite character ..and Audrey was such an amzing cahracter ...! Loved the storyline and the twists andabout just everything about this story !
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 26 . 11/24/2015
Great work! Well written story
Phoenixx Rising chapter 27 . 9/23/2015
I enjoyed this story. There were a few things I could have lived without. The sexual content and explicit details of it are not on preferred read list, but I just skipped those parts and read the dialog from it.
Actually I thought that you posting the sequel info on here was a very efficient way of informing your readers. I wish all the authors did that as I typically love sequels and never seem to know they have been posted till they are already several chapters in.
Anyway, for the most part, I enjoyed your story. :)
Allison Denise chapter 26 . 3/22/2015
Such a beautiful story :) I always wondered who Audrey was, since she was never mentioned in the books or anything, and you write Percy's character so flawlessly! Congrats on an amazing story!
AnonymousM chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
Hi! I really enjoyed your story. I thought it was really well-written; never before have I seen Percy and Audrey's story so well-defined. This was an immensely enjoyable story to read, and I'm definitely favoriting this. :)
Trent8688 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This story was great and I really enjoyed reading it. I really liked your writing style. Thanks for fiction.
JetLaBarge chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
I am not sure how I came on this story. I usually find stories when somebody favors one of mine, and I see what else they like. I'm normally just a Harry/Ginny fan. And I don't do AU.

But this was perfect! So in keeping with Canon. I wasted a Sunday afternoon reading it. I am glad you are continuing to write.

JetLaBarge
kaled alchemist chapter 27 . 5/2/2014
Such an amazing story, and your writing is brilliant. Also, thank you for the music recommendations, I have been listening to Abbey Road all week.
MrsCloWeasley chapter 27 . 2/24/2014
I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly love your Percy!
Is sad that a lot of people picture him as a bad person...he made a mistake but he comeback...people give him a chance!
It was funny to read about how the brothers talk and have fun!
Congratulations for this story...

Saludos desde Colombia!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
I love this story! I really like how you wrote Percy. Personally, I've always thought he might have relaxed a bit after the war, but he wouldn't have had a complete personality change. He still would've loved his work, he still wouldn't have much of a sense of humour and he still would've been a bit pompous, and how you wrote Percy in this sounds like how I would write Percy. I like how you wrote Audrey, too. I've always seen her as the opposite of Percy- carefree, a sense of humour, devoted to her family- and that she'd bring out a side of him that no one thought existed- where he could laugh, and joke, and stopped acting like he had a broomstick shoved up his ass. I loved how Percy and Audrey understood each other, because they've both deserted their families before and neither of them are proud of that, so they know how each other feels. I found Audrey's story so sad. I've started reading the Uniting of Percy and Audrey Weasley, and *SPOILER ALERT* I found their father's death sad, too, but I could understand why David and Ama would be relieved- it was a horrible way to live, and at least he was with their mother now. I'm pretty fussy when it comes to fanfictions, and I like them to be best-selling novel standard, because I'm a huge bookworm. Though there are some minor issues with spelling, you are a talented writer, and you are one of the few authors I've found on fanfiction so far who I feel could actually write a novel and make money out if them. Keep up the good work!
EchoedShadows chapter 27 . 11/27/2013
Wonderfully done! I've never managed to enjoy a story based on Percy before and I think you did an amazing job with his character while keeping the story fresh and interesting.